Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
    Here is mine:
    I like your old one better. That new visor just does'nt give me the look i want.
    Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
    Originally posted by deevergote
    den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
    Originally posted by deevergote
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

has anyone see their SZ visor sag in anyway? interested in buying one but not if it sag
      Last edited by pupildel; 10-04-2013, 03:29 PM.

Comment

anyone??

Comment

I haven't even put mine on yet!!
          Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
          CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
          Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
            I haven't even put mine on yet!!
            lmao

Comment

The SZ visor looks like Shit and it's badly designed order your self a JLshade

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
                The SZ visor looks like Shit and it's badly designed order your self a JLshade
                damn that bad what so bad about it???? and whats a JLshade cant find anything on it

Comment

Jack lee's replica blizz shade. I don't know if he still makes those or not though.

I think the speed zone visor is too square. if it was rounded more on the corners I think it would flow better. especially if you have OEM window visors to go from soft lines and curved edges to the SZ more defined edges looks kinda off to me

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                  It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Mine at first sagged because of an off placement and the double sided tape that came on it wasn't holding in the middle. Got some 3M double sided tape and put it back and no more sag
                    1991 Accord Sedan LX: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=173444
                    1991 Accord Wagon LX: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=209652

Comment

Originally posted by Sequence View Post
                      Mine at first sagged because of an off placement and the double sided tape that came on it wasn't holding in the middle. Got some 3M double sided tape and put it back and no more sag
                      yeah. you kinda like stretched it and its held taught by the better tape. I hope mine thats not installed yet doesnt get messed up, its sitting horizontally in the box in the basement. the tape thats with it is skinny and probably no name, its just a red strip. to be replaced.

the other guys, you peel some back place that part. its pressure sensitive so you have some wiggle room till you push firmly. and peel as you go. dont peel the whole thing and try to set it

Comment

Originally posted by pupildel View Post
                        damn that bad what so bad about it???? and whats a JLshade cant find anything on it
                        Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                        Jack lee's replica blizz shade. I don't know if he still makes those or not though.

I think the speed zone visor is too square. if it was rounded more on the corners I think it would flow better. especially if you have OEM window visors to go from soft lines and curved edges to the SZ more defined edges looks kinda off to me
                        If you look at my 92 EX Sedan Black one you can see the difference and yes Jack Lee Still sells them. You have to order at least two of them for him to ship it.

Comment

How do these rear window visors hold up in car washes ?

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 93SM4_CB7 View Post
                            With just tape, it kept falling off, but then used adhesion promoter, now nothing takes it off. Even touch car washes.

Comment

Originally posted by 93SM4_CB7 View Post
                              JL Shade and SZ one worked well in car wash, I would recommend replacing the double sided tape every 6-8 months due to weather.

Comment

Working...
                              X