keepinitclean : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pupildel View Post
    the screen name fit this cb nicely this bitch is clean af bro.
    Thanks man!!

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
    My EX Trunk Leaks too bro in the middle of the trunk let me know where you find the leak and how to fix it.
    I haven't investigated still since the rain stopped lol. But check your chrome trim around the rear window.

My car is pretty dirty right now, buttttt I wanted to practice using photoshop. Here are some photos I've taken recently:

[IMG]
    IMG_0962 by Keepingitclean1, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]
    IMG_0970 by Keepingitclean1, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]
    IMG_0982 by Keepingitclean1, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]
    IMG_0988 by Keepingitclean1, on Flickr[/IMG]

My friend's photoshop of my car has also been floating around the internet too

[IMG]
    DoyouevenRWDbro by Keepingitclean1, on Flickr[/IMG]

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

cool

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Thanks.

Looking to get a daily driver soon for summer though. Then I can put the CB in the garage and rack up on tons of parts before paint. After that I doubt I would ever take it out LOL

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
          Thanks.

Looking to get a daily driver soon for summer though. Then I can put the CB in the garage and rack up on tons of parts before paint. After that I doubt I would ever take it out LOL
          Damn what other parts do you not already have lol.... Paint sounds good tho

Comment

Looks good as always. Sorry about your grandma. I lost mine a couple years ago so I can relate.
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by jdmstylz24 View Post
              Damn what other parts do you not already have lol.... Paint sounds good tho
              Ohhh I got just the thing

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
              Looks good as always. Sorry about your grandma. I lost mine a couple years ago so I can relate.
              Thanks man, I appreciate it, sorry to hear about your loss as well. My condolences.

On the side note. I picked up some new kicks for Alessia

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

3 Piece Volk Racing Evo II 16" rims

They are 16x7.5" in the front and 16x8.5" in the back.

I am currently in the middle of restoring them as well, little by little, I clean each rim everyday. My ultimate goal with these is to actually put the lips from the rear on the front rims and get 3.5" step lips in the back. I am undecided on what color to make the faces though. I love the rims though, the only downside is that I am missing one waffle cap.
              Last edited by keepinitclean; 03-28-2014, 02:03 AM.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

aawwweee snaap, lol. those are going to look vip as hell when you finish. they look good on it now. this car is always so clean. as usual, still jelly.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Saw these on FB.... Lil Jelly. haha looking good though!
                  1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                  For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

your interior looks flawless
                    congrats on the feature

Comment

God I love this car!

Comment

Loving the new wheels. Gives the car the complete classic old school look

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

I'm surprised I've never commented on this thread

lookin' good bro! keep up the good work!
                          Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Have you fixed your trunk leak? I'm getting it on the passenger side of the trunk my I know its not my tail lights. My Trunk Liner look basically brand new so IDK where the leak is coming from and its getting me annoyed.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Sick wheels, they remind me bbs rs rims. I'm curious are they as expensive as bbs rs?

Comment

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
                                aawwweee snaap, lol. those are going to look vip as hell when you finish. they look good on it now. this car is always so clean. as usual, still jelly.
                                Thank you sir!!! I'm hoping to get those 3.5" lips for the rear soon.

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                                Saw these on FB.... Lil Jelly. haha looking good though!
                                hahaha thanks dude

Originally posted by DCB7 View Post
                                your interior looks flawless
                                congrats on the feature
                                Thank you!!! I am actually working on a nice little addition to the interior now too. I designed a VIP cupholding tray, all I need to do now is basically have it cut.

Originally posted by SEgirl View Post
                                God I love this car!
                                Thank you!

Originally posted by 93SM4_CB7 View Post
                                Loving the new wheels. Gives the car the complete classic old school look
                                Thanks man! I have always loved the old school meshies, they look so right on the CB.

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
                                I'm surprised I've never commented on this thread

lookin' good bro! keep up the good work!
                                Really? I could've sworn you have before! Anywayyyys, thanks man!!!

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
                                Have you fixed your trunk leak? I'm getting it on the passenger side of the trunk my I know its not my tail lights. My Trunk Liner look basically brand new so IDK where the leak is coming from and its getting me annoyed.
                                No sir, the rain has stopped completely. I am starting to think yours might be leaking from the chrome trim.

Originally posted by cb3frompoland View Post
                                Sick wheels, they remind me bbs rs rims. I'm curious are they as expensive as bbs rs?
                                Thanks man! They are not as expensive, but they are more rare.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X