No announcement yet.

jdm_inspired : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OG Meet shoud take place at CAM2015. Lummie's gonna be there.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
    MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
      OG Meet shoud take place at CAM2015. Lummie's gonna be there.
      People will finally see my car in person and be like "God this thing is awful."
      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
        People will finally see my car in person and be like "God this thing is awful."
        Lol just like mine. "Damn photogenic CB!"

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

I have mad respect for you guys. You both have inspired many a CB7's across the globe. To have our cars present together at one time and place is awesome. Projects are just that, projects. Just need to have a goal and continuously attempt to reach it. You two & AWWSHIEET are all legends in the game.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015

Comment

I have mad respect for you guys. You both have inspired many a CB7's across the globe. To have our cars present together at one time and place is awesome. Projects are just that, projects. Just need to have a goal and continuously attempt to reach it. You two & AWWSHIEET are all legends in the game.
            Lummie is my twin brother man! LOL. Appreciate the kind words. Didn't register for CAM. Some tweaks still need to be done. Is it too late?

Just for that, I'm going to text Omar randomly to get his CB running lol.

93 'til infinity

Comment

If you are reAlly interested in going, I'm sure I can find a ticket for you. It would be $40. ( $30 for the ticket + $10 for then to transfer the ticket to your name.) it comes with a shirt and a decal.

Omar is working on his car, but I don't think he can get it going in a month. At least not the way he'd want to bring it.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

To all you rusted rotor people out there (95% of you. TypeG probably has his on point), this is the solution. Don't forget to clear coat after.

Tootles.

93 'til infinity

Comment

If you are reAlly interested in going, I'm sure I can find a ticket for you. It would be $40. ( $30 for the ticket + $10 for then to transfer the ticket to your name.) it comes with a shirt and a decal.

Omar is working on his car, but I don't think he can get it going in a month. At least not the way he'd want to bring it.
                  There is an issue with my ecu or e-management so I need to tackle that. Also, I have a rear main seal leak which I intend to either do myself or have a shop fix. Such a hassle doing it yourself. When is it exactly?

93 'til infinity

Comment

Cali Accord Meet's: the summer collective is on June 20th in San Pedro Ca. I have a caravan setup on FaceBook and here in the regional section.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

yea, it's running, it's just not pretty lol
                      Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
                        Stop being modest dude. This guy is gonna get back on the forum with bang watch.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                          Stop being modest dude. This guy is gonna get back on the forum with bang watch.
                          Ha ha I can see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
                            It'll still look good in pictures! I can do wonders in Photoshop!
                            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                              Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
                              Ha ha I can see that happening.
                              thx, but really, it looks like crap lol
                              I wish mine looked as good as yours Anth!

Photoshop FTW!
                              Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Every single pic I've ever taken of this car was photoshopped. You know my car is completely stock right? But shh

93 'til infinity

Comment

Working...
                                X