Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f22b dohc swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22b dohc swap

hey guys, i was wondering if an ecu for an h23 will work with my f22b dohc. some people told me that the h23 ecu will not open the secondary butterflys. can i just remove them as some have said. trying to locate the p39 ecu is impossible. i have only found one and the person laughed when i offered him $300.00 for it. REALLY need to know. thank you in advance.
    Click to see ride.↓↓

1. I dont think there are secondaries on an f22b dohc (correct me if I am wrong but I dont remember seeing them on there)

2. H23 distributor will work just fine.

3. The p14 (h23 ecu) will work but you need to wire in a knock sensor.

4. You offered 300 for an ECU??? You might as well get a chipped p06 and go get it tuned by someone.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

The F22B DOHC does have IAB butterflies, the intake manifold is the same as the US H23a1. The p14 and the P39 are both Capable of opening the Iabs at the preset rpm. I tried a P14 on my F22B and could not get it to stop throwing the ks code even after tapping threads into the back of the block and installing a new ks sensor there. Try emailing Nagano Japanese, I got my M/T P39 from them and it wasn't anywhere near $300. They probably won't have it in stock but they should be able to get one for you.

Comment

Working...
      X