Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Corner lights...Heat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corner lights...Heat?

Ok two things wrong with my '93 CB7....

1) There are two lights in my corner lights. One comes on automatic when I turn it on...the other is what I think...a turning signal? I checked all fuses and theyre all fine? what the heck is wrong. Both sides are like this so I know its not the bulbs...

2) During the summer when its hot my heat works fine...blows like 20 blow dryers...but when it gets cold, it turns off? Sometimes it would work and then not work, but mostly not work...whats wrong?

Originally posted by 651cb7
    Ok two things wrong with my '93 CB7....

1) There are two lights in my corner lights. One comes on automatic when I turn it on...the other is what I think...a turning signal? I checked all fuses and theyre all fine? what the heck is wrong. Both sides are like this so I know its not the bulbs...
    The corner ligs have 2 bulbs. 1 bulb is supposed to stay on at all times, and the other bulb blinks with the turn signals. Your situation is normal, dont worry about it.

Comment

I don't understand the first question. Yes, there are two bulbs in each corner lens. When you turn the lights on to the first setting they come on kinda like day time running lights. The other one comes on too, and also acts as the turn signal.

Not sure about the heat though, in my car it just takes a long time for the air to be heated.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner_Time
        ... When you turn the lights on to the first setting they come on kinda like day time running lights.
        Parking lights, they are called. Just like with the tail lights. The other corner light bulb does nothing until you turn on a blinker. But I won't reveal what happens next!

Edit: Ah crap, that's not quite right, I forgot. See below instead:
        Last edited by deckeda; 10-14-2006, 07:39 PM.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

1). both my bulbs in the corner light come on with the headlights. one blinks with the blinker. the other one stays on at all times, but both stay on at all times when the blinker is not used.

the bumper lights only come one when using the turning signals/hazards.

2). when you say ''in winter it turns off'', do you mean doesn't blow air or doesn't blow hot air?

if it stays cold in winter, you probably have a bad thermostat or faulty coolant temp sensor. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
          X