Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

92 accord with a 94 integra front end!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 accord with a 94 integra front end!!

i just want to know if its possible to do the integra front end coversion?

♦░I'm so JDM I sleep on the right side of the bed░♦

I doubt it, the best way to find out, would be to measure it! Im pretty sure the cb is wider

Just my .02 cents i dont think it will look very good

Comment

im sure its possible...my friend back in 2000/2001 had a white 92 cb7 lx sedan w/ the jdm itr front end..looked pretty clean too...a lot of custom work tho, but anythings possible...

Comment

that would be custom as shit mann that would be awesome!!!! TRY IT

Comment

Anything can be done with enough time and money... Another question would be would it look good???

Comment

Search: TypeRLegend.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=397

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

if theres a will, theres a way

Comment

wow that looks really good!! wasnt expecting it to look that hot!!
                  KDI CUSTOMS-AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY www.kdicustoms.com

Comment

Originally posted by KDI_CUSTOMS View Post
                    wow that looks really good!! wasnt expecting it to look that hot!!
                    LOL thats my friends! hahaha

Comment

damn..seeing that car again brought back a lot of memories...
                      damn thai, you should have kept it...i miss the good ole' days

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                        Not bad......Kind of remind me of 93-97 Corolla..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

USDM or JDM front end?

Underground.Society
                          Originally posted by Deevergote
                          If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

i saw one when i lived in connecticut. it had a dc front end it looked weird but not that bad. not wat i would wanna do wit my car.

Comment

Originally posted by blacksedancb7
                              Anything is possible. Why integra front end?
                              why not? i think it wuld look real awsome. integras got a bad ass body

♦░I'm so JDM I sleep on the right side of the bed░♦

Comment

Working...
                              X