Axle question 92 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axle question 92 coupe

Does anyone else have the issue I am having where only half the axle threads come thru the passenger side hub ? My driver side has nearly all the threads come thru..
    H swapped with t2w4 lsd trans.

This shouldn't be the case. Either an axle is wrong, or the incorrect mounts/mount brackets are being used.

Was the car originally an auto?
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

yeah it was auto to manual I used the esp auto to maunal mount kit for my h swap. got all from esp they are high quality!

Comment

problem solved! used manual axles from insane shafts way better and not too expensive!

Comment

Wait, were you using a long auto axle on the passenger side in a manual application without an intermediate shaft?
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

no jarrett, i was using what steve at hmo sent me with the jdm changeover, 94 accord sir axles and they werent working for me, making noises and klunks all the time

Comment

Working...
            X