No announcement yet.

SUSP : Suspension Install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dear god i took out a rear lower strut bolt on accident and spent all of thursday trying to get it in. so now the car is on jackstands till the springs come in for me to change em. and the other bolt broke off(like i expected it to) so gotta bust out the torch when that time comes

Comment

ok i cant get the rear struts back in.spent a total of 4 hrs trying to then gave up. the big problem is i cant get the lower bolt to go all the way through. its hard to explain.but it just wont line up no matter wat. im about to remove the entire rear suspension, trailing arm and all,just to get the damn bolt in. fuck my life.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
        19.) Get back down out of the car and line up the last bolt into place. You may need to use that second jack again to push it to place in order to line up the holes.

YOU WILL DEFINITELY NEED TO DO THIS.

f22aacoordturbo and davids92accord tried to do this without the extra jack and it wouldnt line up at all till we used another jack!

good luck!
        anyone know how far i have to raise the suspension to get the bolt to line up

Comment

lol yeah aligning that bolt is a fricken pain. what i did was get it as aligned as i could and took hammer and smashed the other side of the bolt (was kind of pissed off at this point) and it finally met the threading and it screwed in lol
          Last edited by StreetNewb; 08-27-2010, 11:08 PM.

^Clicky for MRT
          Kelowna Rhinoplasty and Gozie.com.

Comment

Pictures?

Is it possible to get the pictures back up?
            I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Originally posted by GTRON View Post
              Is it possible to get the pictures back up?
              Probably not, why dont you do it, follow the instructions, and insert your own photos to help?
              sold! But here's my build thread for those interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206864

Comment

Originally posted by lbus9168 View Post
                Probably not, why dont you do it, follow the instructions, and insert your own photos to help?
                Because I have no idea how to do it
                I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Working...
                X