CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner Technical/Performance

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-06-2017, 06:47 AM   #161
Grumpys93
Contributing Member

Grumpys93 seems to have made some friends!
Nicely done! How does a b18c not throw a red flag on the Del slow? If they can get away with that you could probably get a away with an H22 in there. Nicely done, sorry to hear about your ex-girlfriend stealing your go pro equipment.
FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93
Grumpys93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 03:40 PM   #162
aventari
CB7tuner Member

aventari is cool... so far.
Yeah I'm okay with the Del Slow having a B18c and everything, but having it in class B is pretty ridiculous. At LEAST put it in class A.

The other ridiculous class B car is an 80's RWD Celica with a 250+hp V8 in it. That thing is just crazy fast.

Oh well it's all for fun anyway I'm not butthurt about it
aventari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:48 PM   #163
aventari
CB7tuner Member

aventari is cool... so far.
I tried to smog the car yesterday, so I put on the old catalytic converter and took it to my dude. I don't have the EGR hooked up, and it failed on NOX and HCs pretty bad.

My guy says I need the EGR connected, just the cat alone won't get the emissions low enough

So I need to do that. The problem is that I actually blocked the EGR port in the intake manifold becuase I didn't want any exhaust getting in there and heating up stuff. So I have to remove the intake manifold for that..

Also the car was overheating bad on the dyno, and I remembered the radiator fan wasn't coming on. It overheated at the end of the race too.

So I checked the fan: works, fan relay: works..
Turns out I forgot to connect the temp sensor plug. Whoops. I do love easy fixes like that though.
aventari is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: