Please rate my website from a 1-10,
    this will give me an idea of where i am

please be truthful i can take some criticism

thanks!

fitnessforumclub.com

Comment

okay and why a 3?

Comment

you still dont' have verification of the email address. I can put whatever addy in when I sign up.
        My Car
        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

3, because the artwork is awful, the layout is generic (not customized from the default SMF style), there are FAR too many categories (makes posting in the proper place confusing) and the alignment of the site banners and images aren't consistent or good-looking.

plus, there are tons of well-established body-building fourms on the web already... I don't see what your site has to offer that's any different than any other.

good luck startin up, though... you're about 5 years too late on the new-forum fad

Comment

I give it a 7 since you atleast got it up unlike others who have under construction lol

Links to my rides :
            1992 Accord EX*
            1990 Accord EX
            1991 Accord SE (4th)
            1991 Accord SE (3rd)
            1991 Accord SE (2ND)
            1991 Accord SE

Comment

mchaley do u mean i should make people confirm their emails, to register their account?
              and i am going to do some shifting of the banners, and that kind of stuff very soon, and there are many Honda forums, it doesn't matter, i want to get a following to my forum, it doesn't have to be the whole world, just a following.

Comment

I now made it so they have to activate their registration to sign up, i think this is what you mean mchaley?

Comment

He means when you sign up for the website; The website will send an E-mail to the email you put down before setting up the account. Its so no one can set up an account with someone elses e-mail.

Comment

yes i just changed that setting now. and as far as my ads, im not that good with codeing, them and placeing them, so id love for any help from anyone with this?

Comment

1 cause im tired of hearing about this site on cb7tuner

Comment

This is oviously an "OFF TPOIC SECTION" IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THIS AND HELP THEN DONT. AS SIMPLE AS THAT. I HAVE BEEN PART OF CB7TUNER.COM FOR A LONG TIME, AND I JUST THOUGHT SOME PEOPLE WOULD COME THROUGH AND HELP ME,I GUESS NOT AND SORRY FOR THINKING THIS.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accorddxbuds View Post
                          This is oviously an "OFF TPOIC SECTION" IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THIS AND HELP THEN DONT. AS SIMPLE AS THAT. I HAVE BEEN PART OF CB7TUNER.COM FOR A LONG TIME, AND I JUST THOUGHT SOME PEOPLE WOULD COME THROUGH AND HELP ME,I GUESS NOT AND SORRY FOR THINKING THIS.
                          dont let em get 2 u .. its 1 person out of a million on this site, who cares ..

sites cool, just wish more people were on it so i give it a 6 .. of course with time youll get members, this isnt gonna happen in a month ya noe ?

ima sign up as soon as i get off my lazy ass and start working out again

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

thanks tear2wo, i mean i just asumed everyone on here would try and help, not put me down, but thanks again i appreciate it man!

Comment

i give it a 6, not because its a bad site but because i am lazy and wish I looked like some of the people that work out..also because the banner of the website name is kind of freaky to look at and may cause seizures..

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                              Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                              Originally posted by bmxicansd
                              so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Working...
                              X