CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner "Off Topic"

Old 04-20-2010, 04:18 AM   #1
evil_demon_01

evil_demon_01 is someone to admire evil_demon_01 is someone to admire evil_demon_01 is someone to admire evil_demon_01 is someone to admire
Beginner Off Topic Questions - Ask Here

If you have any questions regarding the "Beginner Off Topic" section - Please ask here.

Please do not post questions in this thread regarding questions about your car.

If you are unsure of making a thread regarding "Beginner Off Topic" please post in here.
If you are wanting to find a thread that has recently been "un-stickied" it can be found here.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Last edited by Joey GT-R; 03-05-2014 at 04:46 PM.
evil_demon_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:32 AM   #2
Mrdanbkidd
Newcomer

Mrdanbkidd is cool... so far.
Has the community ever held a cb7tuner meet? Like everyone from the nation meet up? Haven't really browsed the whole forum die to being in beginner mode. So I try to stay in the beginner section until I'm allowed out. I know there are regional sections.
Only reason I ask is my old forum for my sentra spec v people attempted to get everyone together. Granted people couldn't make it but they try to make east coast or west coast meets even in central us. I think it would be neat to maybe try it out once if you haven't already.
Mrdanbkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:29 AM   #3
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
We've had large meets, but seeing as there are active members on this forum from all over the world, such a thing is difficult to do. AFM (Accord Florida Meet) is probably the closest we've come. It's for all Accords, though it started here. People venture down to southern Florida from all over. Last year, we had people from California and Canada.

deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:38 AM   #4
Mrdanbkidd
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote View Post
We've had large meets, but seeing as there are active members on this forum from all over the world, such a thing is difficult to do. AFM (Accord Florida Meet) is probably the closest we've come. It's for all Accords, though it started here. People venture down to southern Florida from all over. Last year, we had people from California and Canada.
Oh really??? When does that meet typically happen?
Old 09-12-2013, 07:42 AM   #5
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
December. Keep an eye on the regional sections (which you can view even as a beginner.)

Old 09-12-2013, 07:50 AM   #6
Mrdanbkidd
Newcomer

Quote:
December. Keep an eye on the regional sections (which you can view even as a beginner.)
Oh that's sweet. Hopefully I can half this wagon done by then. Prob doing the rhd swap first then worry about motor. Stock f22 has under 130k on it. And I may be able to take a vacation by then to roll down. Thanks for the heads up sir
Old 09-24-2013, 03:45 PM   #7
jdmjimenez
CB7tuner Member

jdmjimenez is cool... so far.
so where do newbs (like me)post questions about our cars then?
jdmjimenez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:49 PM   #8
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Beginner Technical, Beginner Appearance, Beginner Audio/Electronics. Beginner Image Gallery if you want to post pictures.

Are those sections so difficult to find that you felt the need to ask a question about your car in the Off Topic thread that specifically says "do not ask questions about your car in this thread"?

Old 02-06-2014, 08:03 PM   #9
greenhornet614
CB7tuner Member

greenhornet614 is cool... so far.
Send a message via Yahoo to greenhornet614
This suck being a newbie all over again rotfl. But not being on for several years kind of made my old account disappear but it feels good to be back and building up my ride again. Well this is my 3rd accord
greenhornet614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:59 PM   #10
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Accounts don't disappear.

Old 02-07-2014, 12:17 AM   #11
bobbycos
Contributing Member

bobbycos seems to have made some friends! bobbycos seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to bobbycos
Quote:
Accounts don't disappear.
the account makers forget their login info

like i did on a few sites including yahoo clubs where i was pretty active up til a few years ago
bobbycos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:49 AM   #12
dj_ender
Mod\Dubstep Pusher

dj_ender seems to have made some friends! dj_ender seems to have made some friends!
But those people can email an Admin and get it taken care of.
dj_ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 04:28 PM   #13
Montystatus
Newcomer

Montystatus is cool... so far.
Hey everyone I need some help.. I got new door locks ignition and trunk lock for my 92 coupe. When I removed the trunk lock it is a lot shorter than the new one. I can't figure out if maybe it's for the 4dr or what is going on!?!
Montystatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 04:44 PM   #14
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
If you have any questions regarding the "Beginner Off Topic" section - Please ask here.

Please do not post questions in this thread regarding questions about your car.

Old 04-09-2014, 05:59 AM   #15
StuckeyOG
Newcomer

StuckeyOG is cool... so far.
I see a lot of people who post links in their sigs that say parts for sale but I get denied access? Is there some reason like a post minimum I haven't met yet just wondering lol. There is always the FB group if not, not too worried about it
StuckeyOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 07:14 AM   #16
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Yes, that is exactly the reason. The Classifieds are not accessible to new members due to issues with people getting scammed. We figure that if you're not serious enough about the CB to post 30 times about it, then there's a good chance you're not serious enough to care whether or not you screw over a fellow forum member. By the time you reach the Classifieds, we hope you'd have enough respect for this forum and the members that have helped answer your questions to deal fairly with them. So far, it has worked very well.

The Facebook group is NOT official... and people have been getting scammed on there left and right. Be careful who you trust.

Old 06-01-2014, 04:55 PM   #17
CaSpAr4Rm916
Newcomer

CaSpAr4Rm916 is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to CaSpAr4Rm916
Question Here's 1

why do all of us have to start back from stratch, even though we been with this site for more then 4-5years? it sucks to not post any DiY's like how i did before. i had lots of DiYs in the before site.
CaSpAr4Rm916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 03:27 PM   #18
bajiwoah
Newcomer

bajiwoah is cool... so far.
Is there a reason for being repeatedly declined from joining the CB7Tuner Facebook page?
bajiwoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 04:59 PM   #19
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaSpAr4Rm916 View Post
why do all of us have to start back from stratch, even though we been with this site for more then 4-5years? it sucks to not post any DiY's like how i did before. i had lots of DiYs in the before site.
Most of your posts were made in areas that do not add to your post count. Beginner Off Topic and Beginner Image Gallery do not count. Therefore, all of the post whoring you did wasn't really doing anything for you. Any whoring you did elsewhere in the areas that count has likely been deleted as it was discovered by the staff. Your status doesn't revert back to Newcomer once you've made it to being a full member, so you were never there in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajiwoah View Post
Is there a reason for being repeatedly declined from joining the CB7Tuner Facebook page?
The Facebook page is not a part of this forum. Contact one of the admins on there if you want an answer to that question.

Old 10-06-2014, 10:02 PM   #20
CoquiCB7
Newcomer

CoquiCB7 is cool... so far.
F20a dohc head on f20a sohc block

Can I fit an f20a dohc head on an f20a sohc block?
CoquiCB7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: