• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i get 13city, 17hwy.

shit.

Comment

^. Ford.
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

32 MPG, 75% highway

Air pressure, alignment, driving style, tuneup/engine related stuff, aftermarket parts and mods, outside temp., junk in the trunk, etc. etc.
        Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

i get around 23 in the city.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

25 city / 30 highway

(i use that high grade fuel ) doesn't burn as fast as that shitty fuel! )

NOTE: did my own testing...fill up with the cheap stuff ....

21 city / 27 highway

fill up with highgrade......

25 city / 30 highway

so the fuel counts as well!

:shrugs:
            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
            My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

^yep. Nothing touches my tank but Chevron or Shell.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

When I drive the cars nice, my Skyline gets better milage

Comment

ive been getting a consistant 26c - 29h in my 91. i dont think my coupe gets any better than 22-24 mixed, but then again i havent driven it in a while lol

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                  - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                  - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                  Current cars:
                  - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                  - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

http://www.mpgresearch.com/

There's alot of great info all over that page. Check out the alternative fuel section, singh grooves, aerodynamic section.. Heck check out all of it.

Be open minded. I think too many people herewant to make " peak hp" at higher rpms and don't mind throwing buckets of gas at their engine.

No one on here and H-T really cares about being economic with the fuel since this info has been posted on both sites a few months ago and still no conversing about what can be done to our rides to make them more efficient.

There is ALOT on that forum relating to thermal efficiency and that is The name of the game.
                    Last edited by spirit7623; 06-23-2007, 02:51 PM.
                    Life is wide, limitless. There is no border, no frontier ~ Bruce
                    My Page!

Comment

I think everyone kinda needs to stop bitching. It beats hoof-ing doesnt it?? I drive about 20 miles(highway) to work and 20 back home. plus anywhere from 20-100/week around town. last time i got gass i filled up. im just under a half tank and ive gotten like 240 miles so far...to me, it only matters on long road trips, but around town and to/from work, if i can fill my tank ever 9-12 days and its only costing me $40...dont bother me

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I get 23 mpg, mostly city driving, with a 3.8 LeSabre that far outweighs your Accords. What are you guys doing, WOT pulls all the time?

For the record, I've never met a cb7 that I couldnt take either so the same mpg and faster... maybe I should just keep this car lol
                        Chris's Turbo F22 Project (SSAutoChrome)
                        My 93 Honda Civic Turbo Project/Members ride page

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
                          I get 23 mpg, mostly city driving, with a 3.8 LeSabre that far outweighs your Accords. What are you guys doing, WOT pulls all the time?

For the record, I've never met a cb7 that I couldnt take either so the same mpg and faster... maybe I should just keep this car lol

Maybe keep it...my mom had one, was an overall great car other than the soft suspension.

And check my post a few posts back...I've been consistently getting 32mpg the last couple months.
                          Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                            25 city / 30 highway
                            (i use that high grade fuel ) doesn't burn as fast as that shitty fuel! )
                            NOTE: did my own testing...fill up with the cheap stuff ....
                            21 city / 27 highway
                            fill up with highgrade......
                            25 city / 30 highway
                            so the fuel counts as well!
                            :shrugs:
                            Define "high grade fuel" and "that shitty fuel". As in...87 vs. 89/91/93? Or el cheapo gas vs. A Top Tier station?
                            My 32MPG has been with whatever station I happened to go by when I needed fuel (besides XOM).

Maybe I'll try the same experiment and see if mine has the same results.

Comment

i get about 19mpg observed city (about 12.2l/100km) with a turbocharged awd car with short aggressive gearing. i'm sure if i stayed out of boost and drove slower i could squeeze out 21-22mpg but where's the fun in that?
                              1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Working...
                              X