Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

F22 little thumper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fucking midgets man, those are so quick. i would like to put a f22 into one (built for alcohol of course) and see how it runs. of course i would have to make something so the driveshaft turns the right way, lol.

what motor is in your midget? we just finished rebuilding a wesmar motor, fucking engine builders didnt even check the radial clearance on the pistol to valve and it broke a valve head off.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Excited about this project... I agree with d112, you should be good with a Stage 2 Bisimoto cam

I think it would be interesting for you to get your hands on a Delta Stage 2 cam as well and have a dyno shootout... I am sure some interested CB7 tuners would throw up some money for the dyno sessions (I know I would)

Are there a lot of Hondas running 93 octane with 12:1 compression? I think just with that alone you would be deep into the low 200s

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Delta doesn't have stages.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
          Excited about this project... I agree with d112, you should be good with a Stage 2 Bisimoto cam

I think it would be interesting for you to get your hands on a Delta Stage 2 cam as well and have a dyno shootout... I am sure some interested CB7 tuners would throw up some money for the dyno sessions (I know I would)

Are there a lot of Hondas running 93 octane with 12:1 compression? I think just with that alone you would be deep into the low 200s
          not going to waste my time on delta or 93 octane, the motor is going into a track only car. look at cisco's white project, he poured money into tht thing and im sure hes going to hit 200. it's all about compression, cam and cylinder head work which is why i many no bother with the stage two. i want a thumper.

if it was going into my DD car, that will be another story. but i may build something for my DD car if i still have it. (stroker h22a4 motor)

today, im going to throw the rest of the bearings into the rods anc check clearances and then weigh them.

also weigh wrist pins.
          Last edited by wed3k; 09-09-2008, 11:20 AM.
          I <3 G60.

Comment

When I saw the " Thumper " in the title I got a little scared. Just makes me think of 2 cylinders having their power stroke at the same time ( hahaha).
            F22 twin
            Life is wide, limitless. There is no border, no frontier ~ Bruce
            My Page!

Comment

Originally posted by spirit7623 View Post
              When I saw the " Thumper " in the title I got a little scared. Just makes me think of 2 cylinders having their power stroke at the same time ( hahaha).
              F22 twin
              nah man, i want this thing to lope so hard it sounds liek it is missing a cylinder.

weighed wrist pins today
              mic'd piston skirts
              checked all bearing clearances on rods = .0016-.0018"
              I <3 G60.

Comment

fuck, i need to hurry my ass up on this build. need to plop it into the project car so i can sell the old one and build that one for cali-racer.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

why a block gaurd and stock valves?

Comment

Originally posted by 10thcb7 View Post
                    why a block gaurd and stock valves?
                    what else am i going to use?
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

No block guard and stock valves.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post

Stop talking about stuff you have no real understanding about. Please.
                        Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                          lol delta stage 2 which doesn't exist vs bisi stage 2. Thats worth putting money up to see results...right Pretty sure even a 272 wouldn't stack up to cam with r&d behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                            No block guard and stock valves.
                            it's already in the block and im going to hone it so itll be fine...thats until it starts fluttering around the sleeves

it should be fine.

we've been doing a lot of block work this week so im unable to hone it this week. school starts on monday so i hope im not totally fucked out of time. the whole cam thing, im just going to get the stage three because it will be tuned either hondata S300 p06 or a chipped p06 by MRX since hes int he bay area now. i just need to get it finished and into the car and running because as of right now it wont start up, i think the main relay just went out.
                            Last edited by wed3k; 09-19-2008, 12:01 AM.
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

deburred the cylinder bores

my tool box purchase is holding me back from the valvetrain purchase.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                                272, Stage 2, w/e

Originally posted by lordoja
                                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                                X