Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my "new" cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got my megan front sway bar

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
      paint the surrounds around the tailights. and swap the surround around the outter tails. they are too noticeable on dark colored cars.
      I think that's dynamat on the outers, probably doesn't show up with the trunk lid closed.

Comment

i was getting stuff out of the trunk

so i took a quick picture
        Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
        I think that's dynamat on the outers, probably doesn't show up with the trunk lid closed.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentZero View Post
          so i took a quick picture
          Where in cbus are you? I'm down by Rickenbacker. We should start having some meets coming up. Once it's a little warmer and drier. We usually get together someplace, eat a little food, look at each other's cars and then cruise around occasionally.

Comment

i live

in the dublin hillerd area. that would be sweet i have been hopeing to go to a meet. i have seen a bunch of the guys who go to the home depot on fridays and saturdays.
            Where in cbus are you? I'm down by Rickenbacker. We should start having some meets coming up. Once it's a little warmer and drier. We usually get together someplace, eat a little food, look at each other's cars and then cruise around occasionally.

Comment

in the dublin hillerd area. that would be sweet i have been hopeing to go to a meet. i have seen a bunch of the guys who go to the home depot on fridays and saturdays.
              Check them out but watch out for some of the 'tuner' groups in the area. ColumbusRacing.com especially is full of douchebags. I used to be a member of their site until I just got fed up with the flaming and the "track only" racing attitude online; you can't even mention street racing on their site, it's like condoning child abuse. I think the guy that was running the built GTO on n2o racing on 270 that killed a girl street racing a couple years ago was part of their club.
              We actually ran into some of them at a meet last year or year before and even though we were all obviously car guys, they acted like the stereotypical domestic Camaro and Mustang guys that think Hondas are crap and nothing's better than a barely street legal Camaro with straight pipes, a huge loping cam and a four barrel. Three of us tried to initiate conversations with them and it never got any farther than "Hey, are you guys from ColumbusRacing.com?" "Yeah."
              We're all a pretty laid back group here in the O. I've taken all of my kids (not all at once, I have 4) to meets at one point or another. It means I drive a little less spirited, but they have a good time and a couple other guys have brought their kids to meets as well.

Comment

sounds like it would be a good time

i have kids to my oldiest just turned 2 but when i get on this site he sits with me and says "cars" the hole time. but i have talked to some of the other guys they werent the niceist when it comes to the tuners.
                Check them out but watch out for some of the 'tuner' groups in the area. ColumbusRacing.com especially is full of douchebags. I used to be a member of their site until I just got fed up with the flaming and the "track only" racing attitude online; you can't even mention street racing on their site, it's like condoning child abuse. I think the guy that was running the built GTO on n2o racing on 270 that killed a girl street racing a couple years ago was part of their club.
                We actually ran into some of them at a meet last year or year before and even though we were all obviously car guys, they acted like the stereotypical domestic Camaro and Mustang guys that think Hondas are crap and nothing's better than a barely street legal Camaro with straight pipes, a huge loping cam and a four barrel. Three of us tried to initiate conversations with them and it never got any farther than "Hey, are you guys from ColumbusRacing.com?" "Yeah."
                We're all a pretty laid back group here in the O. I've taken all of my kids (not all at once, I have 4) to meets at one point or another. It means I drive a little less spirited, but they have a good time and a couple other guys have brought their kids to meets as well.

Comment

i have kids to my oldiest just turned 2 but when i get on this site he sits with me and says "cars" the hole time. but i have talked to some of the other guys they werent the niceist when it comes to the tuners.
                  A lot of that is because of people messing up the meet places. Everything is usually cool until someone starts roasting their tires or drag racing right in the parking lot, then it changes quick. If it's a big group hanging out there, it's probably CR. They've been run outof at least 6 parking lots I know about because they don't behave the way they say they do online. I hit up one of their meets years ago and they had a guy cutting donuts in the parking lot in a Jeep while some other guys did short drags and did a lot of tire smoking. I got out before the police showed up.
                  My youngest will be 3 and my oldest will be 19, both in March.

Comment

ya i dont know if that would be very fun

i love goin to car shows but i hate it when people start getting out of hand. dont get me wrong but i have done my fair of street racing but never did it with a large group of people its only been highway. but when a meet comes up i will be there. and my youngest is 6 months.
                    A lot of that is because of people messing up the meet places. Everything is usually cool until someone starts roasting their tires or drag racing right in the parking lot, then it changes quick. If it's a big group hanging out there, it's probably CR. They've been run outof at least 6 parking lots I know about because they don't behave the way they say they do online. I hit up one of their meets years ago and they had a guy cutting donuts in the parking lot in a Jeep while some other guys did short drags and did a lot of tire smoking. I got out before the police showed up.
                    My youngest will be 3 and my oldest will be 19, both in March.

Comment

You might as well check out ohioaccords.com; it's small still, most of the crew is from this site, but we've had a few other gen Accords join and show up at a couple of meets. It's been pretty slow lately since not much goes on through the winter, but we're working on making it happen.

Comment

[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

im waiting on an exhaust lowering springs and cold air intake. the normal stuff you do first. i will have more and better pictures in a couple days
                        lol same car bro lol looks good!!

Comment

Nice come up bro

about to get my hands dirty!

Comment

Is this your first CB?

about to get my hands dirty!

Comment

Very nice bro. keep it up man!!
                              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              My coupe!!!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

one of my buddies saw you down on bethel was like that totally wasnt you driving the accord. thought that was funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X