No announcement yet.

Pictures of modified quarterpanels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a veedub guy either, so im not sure...but I thought the MK4 was a jetta, not a golf.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
      I'm not a veedub guy either, so im not sure...but I thought the MK4 was a jetta, not a golf.
      mk4 is the generation golf and jetta

Rip It Up
      Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

The flares are sweet, google mk4 Jetta or golf,

Comment

Originally posted by danf20bcb7 View Post
          I know what they look like. I almost got some a while back...They are pretty sweet. Just not sure about the fit.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Yah, I was gonna ask if anybody had tried any, they do look good.

Comment

Originally posted by danf20bcb7 View Post
              Originally posted by Sarthos View Post

mercyboy used to have them on his CB...but, from what i can remember, he wasn't satisfied with how they fit and has since removed them. I just checked his MRT and all the pics were deleted...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Oh, I see. I was thinking the panels were cut and welded in, looks like that's not quite the case.

I went ahead and flared mine a bit more, should stop any issues with clearance for the time being until I weld something new in.

Does anyone think that a panel modified like the First Generation Insight would look decent?
                Last edited by Sarthos; 08-03-2012, 04:07 AM.

Comment

mercyboy used to have them on his CB...but, from what i can remember, he wasn't satisfied with how they fit and has since removed them. I just checked his MRT and all the pics were deleted...
                  I believe he used what is called a clipper kit from a mk2 not mk4 , the clipper kit is plastic not metal like the mk4 ones

Comment

Okay, I see something that might be part of my problem... when you install a camber kit like the megan kit, the nuts are supposed to be tightened against the ends in order to prevent the kit from adjusting itself aren't they?

Comment

Okay, I see something that might be part of my problem... when you install a camber kit like the megan kit, the nuts are supposed to be tightened against the ends in order to prevent the kit from adjusting itself aren't they?
                      YES the nuts are there so it dosent adjust its self sir!
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                      i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Heh, yah, they didn't tighten the nuts so when I took the car back to the place they found it had some insane amount (like over 2 degrees) of toe and around -2.5 degrees camber. Car hasn't had any problems with rubbing since that was fixed.

Comment

Working...
                        X