New mods to my CB! Fogs and Visor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New mods to my CB! Fogs and Visor!

Well I got home from Phoenix late last night. I couldn't wait until today to get started. 2 hours of cutting, trimming, fitting, and cleaning up plastic shavings leaves me with this:

I still have to get the wiring portion set, but they're in there!

impressed .. your cuts where very acurate no gaps as i can see ... great job man .. front looks way better now ..
    under contruction!

Comment

Hell yeah man!!
      Looks great!! Are the fogs wired and ready to go?
      Keep up the good work!
      Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
      Coupe MRT

Comment

Nope, I started around midnight last night, finished up around 230 or so, had to clean the kitchen up. Been on vacation since Thursday, so my sleep schedule is all screwed up.

I'm waiting to find out where everything goes, since it's from another car. Not quite sure where everything goes just yet.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
          Nope, I started around midnight last night, finished up around 230 or so, had to clean the kitchen up. Been on vacation since Thursday, so my sleep schedule is all screwed up.

I'm waiting to find out where everything goes, since it's from another car. Not quite sure where everything goes just yet.

Thanks guys!
          Earthier way you still did a good job!!
          I have fogs to, just need the wiring and a switch!! lol

^click for MRT^
          CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
          Coupe MRT

Comment

Thanks! I'm sure you'll enjoy setting yours up. I believe the 9091 bumper is easier to do than the 9293 bumper. Ours have an outline marking where the fogs go, but by no means is it completely accurate. I cut about 1/2" inside of the outline, and just carved my way out, until mine fit then I smoothed it out. The first cut took over an hour, the second one took less than 30 minutes. Finding the right length screws was the most fun.

Comment

Very nice, you can use door edge molding to cover up the edges and make it look even cleaner. Looking good tho.

I hope to get mine soon!
              1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Thanks! I'm sure you'll enjoy setting yours up. I believe the 9091 bumper is easier to do than the 9293 bumper. Ours have an outline marking where the fogs go, but by no means is it completely accurate. I cut about 1/2" inside of the outline, and just carved my way out, until mine fit then I smoothed it out. The first cut took over an hour, the second one took less than 30 minutes. Finding the right length screws was the most fun.
                looks factory!! thats what happens when you take your time.lol
                Where did you get the headlight? Never seen them before, its different!! I like them!!

^click for MRT^
                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                Coupe MRT

Comment

They're harder to find now. Bought them from a shop that no longer carries them. They were chrome, I blackhoused them. They're HIDs!

Comment

They're harder to find now. Bought them from a shop that no longer carries them. They were chrome, I blackhoused them. They're HIDs!
                    for that!!! Good work bro!!!

^click for MRT^
                    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                    Coupe MRT

Comment

Nice CB3's! You did a very nice job w/ the cutouts, def. took your time w/ those, even though 2 hours isn't that much time for what you accomplished!

Comment

Thanks! Well I had a good idea what I was doing, and how everything was going to fit. Still haven't touched the wiring, though I hope I'll get it set tonight.

Comment

Working...
                        X