No announcement yet.

can you have too many visors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Each to their own opinions. Personally, i love mines.

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by blueplanet View Post
      ok so heres the mock up with the visor on. What do you guys think?
      this one dont seem like it goes with the car...

Comment

I like his hood visor. I didnt even know they made them for CB's

Originally posted by daovangphotos View Post

Each to their own opinions. Personally, i love mines.
        Dao your CB makes me want to put it on now. It looks so clean on your car.

Comment

one thing i did notice and probably the bigger reason why i won't put it on is because they don't seem to go well with the theme of the oem visors..depends if that person has them..but oem visor is like a more dullish plastic depending on condition..and the rear visor seems to be like a shiny plastic..unless you get the ebay visors which im not a fan of..does anyone agree?

Lou's Build Thread!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
          "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

Originally posted by PRLiTo9MM View Post
            one thing i did notice and probably the bigger reason why i won't put it on is because they don't seem to go well with the theme of the oem visors..depends if that person has them..but oem visor is like a more dullish plastic depending on condition..and the rear visor seems to be like a shiny plastic..unless you get the ebay visors which im not a fan of..does anyone agree?
            I have the ebay window visors so they are shiny like the rear window visor too. Just my sunroof visor is oem dull version.

Comment

yea that's why i might just got the oem normal right.. since i have sunroof dull and the oem dull visors..

Lou's Build Thread!

Comment

Yes, definitely.

It all depends on how the visors are incorporated into a car's overall image. If you're able to add them in an eloquent fashion without having them take visual precedence, they should flow fine with the car. Since most window visors are dark in color, they tend to blend in a bit easier on the eyes against darker colored vehicles. That being said, it's important to remember that too much visual contrast in color and shape can make any part "stick out like a sore thumb."

Oh. I'm quite partial to color-matched rear visors.

Originally posted by PRLiTo9MM View Post
                You can always polish them. When in good condition, OEM visors boast quality that aftermarket can't match.
                My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

It's all a matter of personal preference. I honestly think it depends on the car. You can have two different cbs that have window, sunroof, and rear visors but they can look totally different.

I think flushies and rear visors are meant to go together. Makes for an awesome back-end.

Click picture to see my mrt
                  Instagram: sikz6

Comment

I like the all visors, mind you I don't have an ex so I for one don't have a sunroof visor. Plus the ONLY rear visor that looks good on a sedan is a Blizzshade!!
                    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                    Coupe MRT

Comment

ok another thing i dont understand is why do you guys love the visors?
                      oh and the roof racks?
                      oh and the car bra?

just trying to understand you guys as your taste and NewZealands taste in what looks good seems to really be different
                      over here if you have to many addons like roof racks and visors and car bras and spoliers etc you are usually a samoan lol

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
                      — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

i dont know why i love the sedan visors..it just give's it a nice look to it..makes the car feel wholesome and done..without the visor it looks good but with a nice set of oem visors just gives me that feeling like damn its nice! i dunno can't explain well..sorry!

Lou's Build Thread!

Comment

Yess you Can have to many Visors, you can also have one too many donuts.

But If it will flow with your car is the question.

If you want em get em and make it all work for you my friend.
                          Build your own car put what you want on it

KOUZIE'S CAR IS THE SHIT ALL DAY AND NIGHT!!

Comment

If you like the visors then rock them...

I too have all the visors like Kouzie.. these are pics of 2 years ago.

GTS hood bug visor
                            OEM CB door visors
                            Blizzshade rear visor
                            Yakima fairing (visor)

Comment

yes.... thats why i dont have a sunroof visor. too much going on already.
                              the sunroof one also fucks the paint up over time. as dirt and water get under there and stick under there.
                              Last edited by tommi; 06-06-2011, 07:42 PM.
                              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                                the sunroof one also fucks the paint up over time. as dirt and water get under there and stick under there.
                                [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/CobaltBlueCB7/IMG_2335.jpg/img]
                                Yeah. My moms 2004 mazda 3 its been on since new ( but its been off a few times before for cleaning )

After cleaning all this nasty gunk off there is still 2 gritty lines in the roof

Comment

Working...
                                X