Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

BBS rim help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the craigslist posting is already expired, but bbs rs's / ACT split meshes wouldn't be welded from the back. If the owner was running them without bolts, theyre def cast knockoffs from somewhere. Konig, ESM, and a few others make/ have made knockoffs of RS's.

BBS does make a few Cast basket weaves, but as far as I know, all of their bolted wheels are multi-piece, and all of their cast wheels are boltless, (ex: BBS RZ from the corrado, and a number of meshes from old 3/5/7 series bmws)

you can find multi-drilled BBS RS's depending on the generation, and spec when ordering. most places when you special order wheels, you can special order flat mounting pads (which allow you to multidrill 3rd party) or order in an 8x100/114 or 9x114 drill pattern

Comment

hmm that doesnt sound good, I am supposed to look at these today with my dad, I will check out the brand, maybe I might have to reconsider this

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/2478182329.html

I also like these

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
          hmm that doesnt sound good, I am supposed to look at these today with my dad, I will check out the brand, maybe I might have to reconsider this
          there should be a sticker on the inside of the wheel, or a stamp on the face that should point you in the right direction. most BBS wheels have a stamp under the centercap around the lug holes somewhere.

If its a cast wheel, not having bolts wont matter, the bolts are just to give the 3pc "look" on knockoffs.

either way if the condition is good, it can still be worth the moneys. just gotta make a judgement call. most of the konig remember setups went for 5-700$ as far i remember. so i'd value most at 3-400$ depending on condition.

Comment

I don't think that this would be a good deal now, for knockoffs, I have to get the bends fixed, get bolts and have to travel 3 hours to check them out, I'm better off waiting for a better deal, don't cha think? I appreciate the help but I don't wanna spend so much money on something that isn't genuine....

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Unless you can get the seller to get you some more detailed pics, I would pass. Especially if they need caps, bolts and they're bent. To repair wheels it's like $120 per wheel. So if they are not bbs's then they might be more trouble than they are worth.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
              MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

I asked the seller for pics and he didnt reply, so this doesnt seem to be turning out so well...I asked him yesterday too and he still hasnt got back to me

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                X