Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My dad made me sell my car!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad made me sell my car!!

Guys, I am sad to say that my dad made me sell my beloved CB7. It was my first car and I loved it since the day I got it. In the future I plan to track down the car and hopefully if the guy I sold it to hasn't wrecked it, I will buy it back. I had big plans for that car, but my dad made me sell it before I got the chance to modify it. One day she will be mine again.

Why did he make you sell it?

Comment

i've bought back one of the cb's i sold. was never the same car second time around. start fresh.

Comment

^ yea?! What you do man?
        "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Im at college right now and i cant have it on campus and he didnt feel like paying for insurance if i couldnt even drive it

Comment

Maybe it will give you some time to reflect on what you enjoyed and wanted out of the car. Get it back or get another and build it. I've had 7 s12's. I build them then sell them and get depressed. But it makes me think of new ideas for the next build.

Comment

I've had one other CB7, and it didn't feel "right"... thankfully, I still have my first!

Holy crap, 7 S12s? Wow! I think I've only seen 7 of those things in my life! There's a nice white one around my way now. Always loved the S12. It's a very under-appreciated car.

Comment

I loooove s12's. I had to go out of state to buy the last one. They are underrated but are gaining popularity fast. If you find one buy it. They are a blast. To drive and build. I honestly prefer the s12 over s13 or s14. The other might look better but parts interchangeability is awesome. you upgrade the diff with z31 turbo parts and s13/s14 suspension. They make for a awesome hybrid.

Comment

Can't the VG30DETT be stuffed into the V6 models, too?

Comment

Yup, I almost did the swap a few years ago the vg is awesome. It's way better than any rb. I did a vg30dett swap into a s14 last summer. It's pretty simple and has more bay room that a z32.

Comment

Whose name is on the title? if its his, its not really your car.

You sound really whiny in this post. he pays for your insurance? and you moan and groan about having to sell it and not wanting to pay for the insurance?

Comment

Sorry i have my phone bills and my moms medical bills to pay for. Insurance for my car puts it a little over the top for me so my dad pays it. Dont try to call out an 18 year old when you have no idea whats going on in my life. Have a good day

Comment

I apologize for you (car) loss.

Too bad you couldnt just let it sit somewhere, park it in the backyard or something. Seems kind of silly to just get rid of it. It wouldnt need insurance or anything if its just parked (so long as your city or location would allow this).
                          ON_N20
                          Nitrous = Been there. Turbo = Now. Nitrous + Turbo?... LOADING

Comment

Yeah but hes living on base right now and doesnt have the room to put it anywhere. I asked him the same thing and he said no:/

Comment

Originally posted by AuCaMa95 View Post
                              Yeah but hes living on base right now and doesnt have the room to put it anywhere. I asked him the same thing and he said no:/
                              Shucks. After reading, though, it doesn't sound like your dad necessarily made you sell it, but rather that you were responsible for getting out of its current location. Too bad you didn't have any friends at home that were willing to help. I'm sure it's for the better though. Like the others said, now you're back to square one. Take what you learned and start over!

Comment

Working...
                              X