No announcement yet.

StickyDilJoe : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up everyone. It's been awhile. Just wanted to stop by here since I randomly thought of this site last week when I was putting together a post about my Odyssey build. I thought you guys would get a kick out of it since it is my first build that is Honda/Accord-related since the days when I had my CB7. It's nothing crazy but I really like the car and there are some similarities in comparison to my Accord build. Take a look and enjoy. Thanks everyone!

http://stickydiljoe.com/2013/08/13/t...odyssey-build/

www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Nice work!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Haha, you can't NOT mod a Honda! Especially an odyssey... Great choice, looks amazing!
        blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

welcome back joey. looks great.. u got alot of hookups they all worked in unison to help build the van.
          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

OG member...
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Damn Joey!!! Oddy is looking amazing. So much progress in such little time. Even since CAM. Kinda Odd... how you working on a similar Accord chassis again, out of all the choices out there. Some thing abuout these cars that never grows old, at least with me. Anyways congrats on getting back into a Honda. It's only seems right since you are such an expert in this game.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
              MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Oh shit! Joey Lee in the man van! Great job sir, keep it up.

Comment

When StickyDilJoe shows up on page 1 of the MR threads, you gotta take a look! Nice Odyssey man! My homie would go crazy for this.
                  92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Nice Odyssey! Just like to say...your CB was this entire reason that I found this site years ago and realized just how awesome a 4th gen could actually be when put together properly. Props & thanks to you bro!
                    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Wow, its been a while.. I thought for sure some noob bumped this thread, but low and behold you haven't forgot your roots. Nice oddessy! Can we get some underhood pics?

Comment

You know what they say, everything comes full circle. Clean Oddy
                        [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by cincy90h22 View Post
                          Wow, its been a while.. I thought for sure some noob bumped this thread, but low and behold you haven't forgot your roots. Nice oddessy! Can we get some underhood pics?
                          I was positive it would be the same thing!

Joey, I've been watching the progress of your Oddy on instagram and facebook, and it has made an awesome transformation! i haven't seen much about the interior, though. It must be pretty clean to have not gotten much attention thus far, but do you have any plans for it?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

i've always wanted to mod a first gen odyssey, i was thinking of selling my CB for one. only thing holding me back is that i cant pull floozies in a mini van :/
                            FRIENDS
                            DONT LET
                            FRIENDS
                            ROLL ON
                            ROTA'S

Comment

sure you can, more floozies actually!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                                sure you can, more floozies actually!
                                lol
                                FRIENDS
                                DONT LET
                                FRIENDS
                                ROLL ON
                                ROTA'S

Comment

Working...
                                X