No announcement yet.

deevergote : 2009 Honda Fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fogs, mirrors and kit. Everything else on that Mugen is......"not in good tatse".

IMO.

Those wheels are tiny. You could fit 17s under the fenders. Maybe 18s.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

kewl little pick up . I like how it has a mpg gauge on the cluster. Does this monitor it in realtime so you can improve your mileage?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
        Fogs, mirrors and kit. Everything else on that Mugen is......"not in good tatse".

IMO.

Those wheels are tiny. You could fit 17s under the fenders. Maybe 18s.
        What I like about Mugen is that everything is tested in a wind tunnel... one reason why their stuff is so damn expensive. Every part there is fully functional, not just meant for looks. I like that a lot.

Originally posted by starchland View Post
        kewl little pick up . I like how it has a mpg gauge on the cluster. Does this monitor it in realtime so you can improve your mileage?
        Yeah, the bar above the reading (0 - 40 - 80) rises and falls as I drive to show what I'm doing to my fuel economy... and the readout changes in realtime. I've had it showing over 50mpg for about 60 miles before. Straight driving, no stopping, at about 50mph.

It's a little optimistic, but I've calculated over 37mpg myself, so it's close enough. That 37mpg was after a day of wailing on it, too... driving hard up big hills in Northwestern NJ (the only place with big hills... ) lots of stop and go driving, about 2 hours worth of idling (I leave it running when I do my inspections), and a whole lot of rev-matching downshifts. Consistent 40+mpg would be possible if I drove like a grandma.

Comment

sounds very optimistic.

Comment

It read about 39.5 when I calculated 37.5. Not TOO optimistic.

Comment

Nice, can't wait to see what up make of it.
              wat?

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha View Post
                nice

here's some inspiration

btw idk if you knew this, the JDM '09 Fit and the USDM '09 Fit's front ends are different. The USDM's sticks out more. IMO it throws the car's design off a little.

Comment

keep in mind its still new and after you change to synthetic fluids, up your psi, and add an intake 40+ np

Comment

I just changed to synthetic (pennzoil platinum... the only 5w-20 full synthetic autozone had in stock), using a Honda filter.

I probably won't get an intake, but I plan on getting a K&N drop in. The filter is so tiny!

Comment

Deev, Sir.

You just sold me.

Ive been going back and forth between an 05 Accord or a Fit and i think im going to save up 5k walk in and finance the rest.

Fucking sweet.

Comment

Pennzoil Platinum is actually decent stuff. It's their regular motor oils I would stay away from.
                        Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

gas saver......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

do JDM/mugen parts void your warrenty?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

That's impressive mileage! My crx is very unaccommodating, deadly in a crash, weighs less (about 350 lbs less by your estimate) and I just cranked out 36 mpg! Plus you have more horsepower than I do!

The fit is go!

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                              where you been, is something wrong?
                              i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                                Deev, Sir.

You just sold me.

Ive been going back and forth between an 05 Accord or a Fit and i think im going to save up 5k walk in and finance the rest.

Fucking sweet.
                                I'm not a huge fan of the new Accords... I've grown to like the 7th gen, though.

If i got any newer Accord, I'd want a new V6 coupe. They look badass, and they have the power to back it up. Still, no 40mpg from them!

Comment

Working...
                                X