• Show
Clear All

The new paint looks great Alex.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Theres alot of work here very inspirational good work man!

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
      UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
      NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Jizzed in my pants

Rip It Up
        Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

damnn dat shiet is niceeee

Comment

car is sick man!!!
            WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Looks absolutely amazing. This is an inspiration for EXACTLY what I've wanted to do. Only thing diff in my plan is to beef up the engine a lil more, get the bisi stage 2 cam, Volk TE37 wheels. But other than that (plan for boost-maybe a diff turbo-, wet black paint, and everything else is exactly what I want to do.) Subtle differences to be original, but this shut every accord hater up when I show them this pic. Of course, Haterade is always a good thing

Amazing work! Just can't stop looking at it....

Please learn to type!!
              CHECK IT! My ride thread...
              http://www.myspace.com/stephenwaltonphotography
              Originally posted by deevergote
              You'll need to spend real money on parts with real engineering to see any real gains. Anyone who says otherwise is either ignorant, or trying to sell you something.

Comment

That's a super sexy nice car! It looks like you shaved the door bumpers?
                Last edited by Raf99; 10-02-2010, 02:34 PM.

Comment

NO JOKE. my brother in law HATES hondas. and i mean WITH A PASSION. he sports a 1970 c10 chevy with a 572 big block and a 125 shot of NX. and he believes that hondas ant run fast. cant look good and are just plain ***. i made your car my back round on my lap top. and he happen to catch a glimpse of it and mention it to me like 4 days later. AND I QUOTE "so do you know the dude that owns the sick ass bmw?" i told him it was an accord and he laughed at me. i showed him all your pics and vids...I SHIT YOU NOT a week later he bought my buddys four door and already pulled the motor to build it. i laughed my ass of when i found out.

just thought you should know!

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
                    Small update, got more parts painted, here is a pic, not pictured is painted sideskirts, which are on now. Next week im gonna tackle the rear bumper/lip and hood! Should be all one color very soon

-My Member Ride thread-
                    -JL store-

Comment

Yoooo! Lookin nice aleks. Dude seriously, how long have u been driving this thing boosted? Shes holding up like a true champ!
                      92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Great job omfg it's looks FUCKING MAGAZINE WORTH NO JOKE.
                        Paint is PERFECT....I need a keyboard and maybe monitor now........
                        Current:
                        2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                        1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                        1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
                          Great job omfg it's looks FUCKING MAGAZINE WORTH NO JOKE.
                          unfortunately, magazines often dont pick cars because they are either black or white. they arent as "flashy" as other colors

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments guys! Kevin i blew the fully built motor in may! stock motor for now, holding up good! Here is a couple more pix, trying out my weak photography/editing skills too haha

1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

That is a dope pic of your cb man
                              NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                              DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

fack....fack.....fack.......fack......fack.....

Comment

Working...
                                X