Clear All

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
    He's a little hot headed.

Pun intended.
    dont get it

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
      soo.... i opend the thread about frankesntein question, only to find this
      you should read the whole thread, these guys are tryna justify bein dicks, or should i say tryna justify bein on deevs dick...

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyblaze2g View Post
        dont get it
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_R...ohnny_Blaze%29

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

You don't understand what a pun is. That's ok. It's a 3 letter word. Difficult for you to understand, I know.
          And you have absolutely no idea what I do for a living. So much for "make a ass outta u" as you said earlier.

So let's assume, shall we? I assume your "job" is really just you sitting on your ass in your comfy home, sucking up welfare, fighting on the internet like some pubescent outcast. You're lazy, plain and simple. No company would hire you, let alone give you a position of management. Quit lying.

Comment

i didnt put the two together, im lookin for the insult from deeve's followers, but that is where i got the name from..

Comment

Not to be a Debbie Downer or anything, but.......this thread is WAAAAAAYYYYYY off topic. just saying...
              Originally posted by Mishakol129
              Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                Not to be a Debbie Downer or anything, but.......this thread is WAAAAAAYYYYYY off topic. just saying...
                If you don't have anything to contribute to the conversation, then please, don't post.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  You don't understand what a pun is. That's ok. It's a 3 letter word. Difficult for you to understand, I know.
                  And you have absolutely no idea what I do for a living. So much for "make a ass outta u" as you said earlier.

So let's assume, shall we? I assume your "job" is really just you sitting on your ass in your comfy home, sucking up welfare, fighting on the internet like some pubescent outcast. You're lazy, plain and simple. No company would hire you, let alone give you a position of management. Quit lying.
                  ofcource you know eeeeverything goat boy, yeah right, im sure i have a better job than you.. i can tell your the type that got punked alot when you were younger and your probably not respected at work either, so you have to prove your someone somewhere so cb7 is your reality away from reality.. it must feel good to have a bunch of kids on the net look up to you.. tell me do you like little boys as well? it fits your personality...

Comment

Originally posted by cbscandal View Post
                    If you don't have anything to contribute to the conversation, then please, don't post.

Lol, they need to change the title to: The biggest little pissing contest.

Comment

ofcource you know eeeeverything goat boy, yeah right, im sure i have a better job than you.. i can tell your the type that got punked alot when you were younger and your probably not respected at work either, so you have to prove your someone somewhere so cb7 is your reality away from reality.. it must feel good to have a bunch of kids on the net look up to you.. tell me do you like little boys as well? it fits your personality...
                      I'm really not sure what you think I'm trying to prove here. You've already proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that you're a lazy, uneducated manchild. Somehow you seem to think anyone here actually cares what you have to say. You have your "smart guy" job at your fictional electrical company, yet you can't even type as well as an 8 year old.
                      This thread is not, and never was, about me.

Additionally, not a single person here is kissing up to me. In fact, they're all pretty much pissing all over the rules of this forum, which in most cases would be extremely disrespectful. I'm allowing it in this instance, though, because I'm enjoying our little chat. Nobody is "riding my dick"... they're all too busy laughing at you, chief.

Comment

if you knew how to work your dick you wouldnt have to eat a yeast infected pussy, who knows who came in her the night before..
                        haha right. sound like something YOU have to deal with. your girl looks kinda familiar tho.........put a thick cucumber in her mouth then squirt some lotion all over face and her belly and send me the pic. i'll see if it matches the one i got.

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                          Lol, they need to change the title to: The biggest little pissing contest.
                          no, thats not it, i noticed that deev talks down to alot of people, he jus met the right one because i could give two shits, i always stood up to bullys or stood up for the bullied...

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed View Post
                            haha right. sound like something YOU have to deal with. your girl looks kinda familiar tho.........put a thick cucumber in her mouth then squirt some lotion all over face and her belly and send me the pic. i'll see if it matches the one i got.
                            I lawlz'd outta my chair..... Made me think of this video, BTW NSFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Last edited by dj_ender; 01-23-2012, 06:48 PM.

Comment

From what I can remember from junior high... it was the bullies that insulted people's family. It was the bullies that went around to everyone announcing that someone was ***.

If being called lazy, when you in fact WERE being lazy, is being bullied, then you need to grow a thicker skin. I guess all those fictional construction workers you must work with at your make believe job are a bunch of teddy bears... because nobody says anything to hurt anyone's feelings on a construction site.

Because this is exactly what it is... I called you lazy, and I hurt your widdle feewings.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                                I'm really not sure what you think I'm trying to prove here. You've already proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that you're a lazy, uneducated manchild. Somehow you seem to think anyone here actually cares what you have to say. You have your "smart guy" job at your fictional electrical company, yet you can't even type as well as an 8 year old.
                                This thread is not, and never was, about me.

Additionally, not a single person here is kissing up to me. In fact, they're all pretty much pissing all over the rules of this forum, which in most cases would be extremely disrespectful. I'm allowing it in this instance, though, because I'm enjoying our little chat. Nobody is "riding my dick"... they're all too busy laughing at you, chief.
                                i think ur the one theyre laughin at although most wont admit it, this isnt the first time someone thaught you were a dick, most ended up suckin up, me personally, i dont mind being the one to tell you..

Comment

Working...
                                X