No announcement yet.

Military black hawks fly over Miami Florida firing blanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever seen the movie red dawn? The first one or the remake. You never know what could happen. Also the military is being cut left and right and we will have less then 1 million troops by 2017.
    Not only that but only 1% of that is infantry who actually do the fighting.

I understand that there are millions of civilians in this country but you guys have zero skills in fighting a war. Going and shooting a deer is different then evading fire and bounding to take an objective.

The us military has to be ready for anything. Even if we are just using our cities to practice as foreign cities. Not to many countries are gonna let us train there.

The military did a practice of a zombie outbreak a few years back. As stupid as that sounds you have to be ready to go and do any mission.

Comment

I'm 100% conservative and pro guns and all 2nd amendment rights. In my company of 131 males if say 95% are conservative and pro guns. If they ordered us to go home and start taking our friends and neighbors gun by force or at all we would all leave and turn on our own governments. That shit will never happen

I hate this president and hate how he treats vets and soldiers in general. I even hate that he is pulling us out of a good war but fighting our own people would never happen. At least not by anyone that I know that serves. If you think our country is so bad you should deploy with me in a few weeks and see what it's like in a real shit hole.
      Last edited by Bcozzi71; 07-08-2014, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
        Have you ever seen the movie red dawn? The first one or the remake. You never know what could happen. Also the military is being cut left and right and we will have less then 1 million troops by 2017.

I understand that there are millions of civilians in this country but you guys have zero skills in fighting a war. Going and shooting a deer is different then evading fire and bounding to take an objective.

The us military has to be ready for anything. Even if we are just using our cities to practice as foreign cities. Not to many countries are gonna let us train there.

The military did a practice of a zombie outbreak a few years back. As stupid as that sounds you have to be ready to go and do any mission.
        Yeah I've seen red dawn. Great movie! Anything can happen.

I am aware of the reduction of our military that is underway. It's an uneasy feeling to say the least. We need our military, and we need our military to be taken care of properly.

300 million people is 300 million people. They are not trained and are thus far less valuable at war than a trained soldier. Hands down. However 300 million people armed with tooth picks can inflict damage. So whats the sense on disarming them?

I want to be clear, you guys are making the ultimate sacrifice. Period. And no doubt it's for the right reasons. No one should ever attempt to take that away from you guys. As for "the way things are going" I believe they (the government) is mistreating you guys as well. And I'm mainly referring to the V.A. bullshit. I am as against that crap as I am anything. When somethings wrong, it's wrong. And that is wrong.

I want Sgt. Tahmoressi brought the fuck home too. I signed the petition on whitehouse.gov and paraded that petition around social media as much as I could. That's something else that really bothers me.

Comment

I'm 100% conservative and pro guns and all 2nd amendment rights. In my company of 131 males if say 95% are conservative and pro guns. If they ordered us to go home and start taking our friends and neighbors gun by force or at all we would all leave and turn on our own governments. That shit will never happen

I hate this president and hate how he treats vets and soldiers in general. I even hate that he is pulling us out of a good war but fighting our own people would never happen. At least not by anyone that I know that serves. If you think our country is so bad you should deploy with me in a few weeks and see what it's like in a real shit hole.
          I knew our military members would not turn and fire on their own families and people. It's the possibility and talk of them being asked to do so that bothers me. But its great to hear you say that! Very reassuring!

It hurts me, like emotionally hurts me to see and hear how you all are being treated... Like I said, wrong is wrong and what they are doing to you guys is wrong.

I do not think our country is bad. It is most definitely worth protecting and preserving. I don't want this country to turn into the shit hole your going to. That's the whole point. I want good for my country, not destruction.

Comment

Problem with the military....all the military instillation can be seen and everyone knows where most of them are. So if the US is ever invaded, and those bases taken out, what military you think the US will have left? How will they know where buildings are and alleys are to mount an effective attack? Kind of hard to do that and you have no clue where what is in each city.

Communications will probably be down so seeing anything thru satellite is out of the question.

Don't you know how often they get transferred city to city? They don't know their surrounds and being trained in them is a good way to learn it quick.

It might sound like I'm rambling but the way i look at it, it makes sense. I'm pro-gun rights as well. The good thing about it tho. You'll know how they'll move if the government decides to take over. win/win

Comment

http://www.politicalears.com/blog/ar...ake-out-obama/

The military clearly isn't the problem. It's our government.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                http://www.politicalears.com/blog/ar...ake-out-obama/

The military clearly isn't the problem. It's our government.
                it's always been the government. I know the military would never fire on civilians unless it was some contractors with no families. But most military people have families to protect so that wouldn't happen. But even it would, the private contractors would be so small, they'd get taken out quickly and the government official(s) who approved the contractor firing on civilians would be killed.

Comment

Thanks to your famly for its service as i am also a veteran of desert storm, iraqi freedom, enduring freedom and a few other campaigns. The threat is real and it always has been. I have spent over half of my career in the middle east doing everything imaginable to keep the fight over there. You best beleive that the time will come when the fight will be in your own front yard. You, as an individual, and a few others may be equipped to handle things but you have billions of other people who are not, its going to take that 1.78 million people to make sure we get the job done and done right so that our country stays protected. Red Dawn, though its a movie, definately brought that fact home.
                  Procrastination is a THIEF of time!!

MY MRT

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203992

My First CB7

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/705233/1990-honda-accord/

Comment

As someone who has served, I would never have carried out an order to disarm American citizens or fire upon them, unless I was activated to a natural disaster within the U.S. and was fired upon first and had an order to return fire. (like Katrina)

You guys over exagerrate everything.

First off, 300 milion people will not show up for this "war".

If they would, they would have signed up to serve their country.

I don't even think 150 million would show up.

You forget to factor in the millions of people who don't trust the Govt and would not want to fight alongside them...

the millions who are not able to physically fight...

the millions who are locked up in State, city, or Federal institutions(they are counted in the census)

When all is said and done, you would at best have the same numbers as the military, if that....and we would out perform you due to training and experience. You would still be welcomed obviously and helpful, but don't get it twisted.

If this country was attacked and a foreign nation landed on our shore, millions of people would run for the hills and laugh at the idea of running towards the battle.

And don't forget that crack head on 3rd ave, that dude ain't doing jack shit. You'll find him ransacking peoples empty houses....

So let's keep it realistic.

Even more so, is that it would have to be a really bad day for us to be attacked on a scale like that and not see it coming. Yes I realize 911 and the 93 bombings and OKC happend and we were blind, but an attack that would warrant 300 million fighting? Yea that is no small scale operation.....

so id "HOPE" that we would see it coming....

And as far as everyone knowing where Military installations are-

Yea most of the major ones are easily found and known about, but there are plenty that are not on no road map. Not easily accessible and pretty well guarded.

I know people who shoot photography at remote locations and thought they were abandoned....

only to go back the next day and find it locked the fuck down. The Govt knows when you trespass even if you don't think they do.

And Bcozzi- I appreciate that you're in Infantyman and I know the hardwork that goes into that, but you are slighting all the other MOS that serve by saying Infantyman are the only ones who fight the good fight.

You should know that plenty of support staff will be right behind you, if not beside you, when you hit the sandbox.

If you don't, you soon will.
                    Last edited by Ralphie; 07-09-2014, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dahubby View Post
                      Thanks to your famly for its service as i am also a veteran of desert storm, iraqi freedom, enduring freedom and a few other campaigns. The threat is real and it always has been. I have spent over half of my career in the middle east doing everything imaginable to keep the fight over there. You best beleive that the time will come when the fight will be in your own front yard. You, as an individual, and a few others may be equipped to handle things but you have billions of other people who are not, its going to take that 1.78 million people to make sure we get the job done and done right so that our country stays protected. Red Dawn, though its a movie, definately brought that fact home.
                      Agree completely. Like I said, something appears to be going on. And there are people all over the planet who hate us more then they love their own lives. Makes sense.

Comment

It is clear and unquestioned that our military is made up of Americans who do what they do for America and for Americans.

It is something totally different, what our government wants of our military and what they may or may not ask them to do.

I think we got way off on that.

So far we can sum up that our own military members appear to be mostly pro-gun, pro second amendment, and somewhat anti-Obama...

Our military is receiving shitty healthcare and there is talk of it's high ranking officials "wanting to take out Obama."

"People I've spoken to would like to see the military 'fulfill their constitutional duty and take out the president,' " retired Army Lt. Gen. William Boykin told World Net Daily

I think we got off course a little with Our Government and Our Military. I know that's what the thread was about but that's not where I personally was taking it when I brought it back up. Although some very valid points were made. The direction I was headed was not "civilians vs military" as that's not a very productive discussion especially in these times. I support our armed forces 110% and as far as I know so does everyone else. They are on the front lines protecting our country and America would be nothing without the men and women in our military who have been protecting us for well over a century.
                        Last edited by H311RA151N; 07-09-2014, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                          And Bcozzi- I appreciate that you're in Infantyman and I know the hardwork that goes into that, but you are slighting all the other MOS that serve by saying Infantyman are the only ones who fight the good fight.

Last edited by floored; 07-10-2014, 01:47 PM.

Comment

"The United Nations, by permission of the Obama Administration, has started a program to disarm Americans. They are actively recruiting foreigners to apply for a position with a duty station of New York to come to America and be the aggressors in disarming Americans.
                            Don't believe me? Here's the job announcement on the UN website: http://j.mp/1xUx0tn"

http://www.un.org/en/peacekeeping/issues/ddr.shtml

"Remember when Obama/Kerry forced the "small arms treaty" through and signed it without consent of the Senate? (aided and abetted by the traitors at Snopes who propagated the idea that it was harmless)."

Still in question IMO, but something to look into none the less.
                            Last edited by H311RA151N; 07-11-2014, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Did you even read any of that?

It doesn't pertain to the US, you would just be based out of NY.

From the article-

Where do we do it?
                              We support DDR processes through several of our missions:

Democratic Republic of the Congo - UN Organization Stabilization Mission in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (MONUSCO)
                              Côte d’Ivoire - UN Operation in Côte d'Ivoire (UNOCI)
                              Haiti - UN Stabilization Mission in Haiti (MINUSTAH), through Community Violence Reduction
                              We are at the planning stages for both Darfur/Sudan - African Union-UN Hybrid Operation in Darfur (UNAMID) and Somalia - UN Political Office for Somalia (UNPOS)*.

We also provide operational advice and support to:

Burundi - UN Integrated Peace-Building Office in Burundi (BINUB)*
                              Central African Republic - United Nations Integrated Peace-building Office in the Central African Republic (BINUCA)*
                              Guinea-Bissau - UN Integrated Peace-building Office in Guinea-Bissau (UNIOGBIS)*
                              * Special Political Missions led by the UN Department of Political Affairs.
                              Its disarmament of "war torn" nations.

Trust me when I tell you, no one will ever try to disarm the American public. It will never happen. Ever.

Comment

Yeah I read it. "To be stationed in New York".

Duty Station:
                                NEW YORK

Job Opening number: 14-ROL-DPKO-34627-R-NEW YORK (R

EDIT... I hope your right Ralphie. I would be extremely glad to be wrong. I just think the motive is out there though.
                                Last edited by H311RA151N; 07-12-2014, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X