Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

where's the main relay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where's the main relay?

hey i was the one that posted why my car wasn't starting when it hot..but anyways...where's the main relay for my 93 lx? i would greatly apprecitate it if you all helped

Originally posted by 93hondalx
    hey i was the one that posted why my car wasn't starting when it hot..but anyways...where's the main relay for my 93 lx? i would greatly apprecitate it if you all helped
    okay pull the sliders to the car seat all the way back. Look under the dash slose towards the kickpanel look up near the location of the coin tray theres a silver cover you need to take out those 3 12mm bolts to get to it its alittle steel plate covering it with a little green sticker on it you cant miss it after you take that out youll see more bolts holding the little brown relay and apiece of metal bolted up there holding that like a little arm.

Comment

While you are laying down on your back. Put the ignition key in "on".
      Then you can hear the relay clicking.

Put the ignition key back to "acc" and then to "on" again.

Do it several times to locate the relays position.

Its very easy. Takes about 5 min. to locate it and take it out.
      Do not underestimate the power af a CB7!!

Comment

http://autorepair.about.com/cs/doity...l/bl_hmr_4.htm
        This should help

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
          X