Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Check this headlight washer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In that video they said the accord can be ordered in hong kong with 5 cylinders. WTF? Anyone ever heard of/seen this? Sorry to thread jack.

^^ Clicky for Members Ride! ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mealsy
      In that video they said the accord can be ordered in hong kong with 5 cylinders. WTF? Anyone ever heard of/seen this? Sorry to thread jack.
      It's called the Accord Inspire, or what we know here as the Acura Vigor. Same suspension but otherwise completely different cars.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Ohhhh ok. Well that sucks =\

^^ Clicky for Members Ride! ^^

Comment

What about the AUDI pop-up washer system? Could probably be retrofitted with some effort. The ones from the A4 look like they'd work well, I've driven an '01 and the water blast is crazy....

Audi TT washer video
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Headlight washers are standard on european Accords. I had one on my car.... But on the old fender.

And for the northern european Cb7 models its normal that they have heated mirrors and seat heaters.....
            Do not underestimate the power af a CB7!!

Comment

I think they look pretty nice. Especially if you're just going for a different look.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

i want to see some of those in a pop up style
                Well since i dont have a pic of my REAL CAR this will have to do

Comment

Yeah the pop-up ones on the Audi's look nice and even made it to US models. I don't recall Honda making them, atleast not for 4th gen Hondas. And as noted its EDM only. JDM didn't have them.
                  Factory EDM had a separate switch for this in the console.
                  '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                  EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

i just wonder if you could modify some of those audi ones to fit a cb7
                    Well since i dont have a pic of my REAL CAR this will have to do

Comment

There is one on ebay for sale.
                      Search EDM ACCORD and you'll find it.
                      Is there anybody want to try?

my member's ride thread

Comment

yea i passed it on ebay the other day. i dont like them, i think they serve no purpose.. now i can understand if the light had a wiper then the washer fluid would make sense, like the old school volvos!!
                        .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

oh yea here they are!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-E...QQcmdZViewItem
                          .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Originally posted by 93cb7ExCoupe
                            yea i passed it on ebay the other day. i dont like them, i think they serve no purpose.. now i can understand if the light had a wiper then the washer fluid would make sense, like the old school volvos!!
                            My Accord has the equipped stock, and I'm not going to remove them either. No wiper is needed because of the high pressure washer fluid stream(that's the meaning of them atleast) And they actually serve a minor purpose - I think they were equipped mostly to wash away road salt from the headlights in the winter, actually had some pretty good use of them when my family went skiing in Sweden last winter
                            Last edited by lindiz; 07-22-2006, 04:07 PM.

Euro CB7 2.2i [F22A3] --> [H22A7]

Comment

learn somethin new everyday althoug they r ugly as hell

Comment

i like how headlight washers look on cb7s...especialy when the color key'd

forgot whos car this is....its somone on here....hope is ok i used it

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X