Ralphie : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ralphie
    Yea just as long as you go easier on her.....she aint no 2002 now....gotta drive teh cb with love so she stays in one peice.

But woot woot for the F powah!
    i drive that car with much tlc oh yeshhh

^Click to view my Members Ride Thread^

Comment

I just had to slide through ON MORE AGAIN!! to say...your Green SE is smooth as an Acneless face!
      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
        I just had to slide through ON MORE AGAIN!! to say...your Green SE is smooth as an Acneless face!

Ahhh dont let the good photos fool you...she has her blemishes...she just photographs well

But yea in the next 6 months i should have some new goodies and stuff so new pics on the horizon woot!

Comment

Ralphie are you still on stock struts?Hows the ride and how long ago were your stock struts replaced?I need to know because im getting impatient with my neuspeed sports just sitting in my room and I cant stand looking at my car in stock height
          Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
            Ralphie are you still on stock struts?Hows the ride and how long ago were your stock struts replaced?I need to know because im getting impatient with my neuspeed sports just sitting in my room and I cant stand looking at my car in stock height
            Yes i still am on stock struts...they were never replaced....since ive owned the car they havent been.

The ride is a tad bit rough but ive ridden in way worse. I like it, i wouldnt even have a problem leaving it but im not going to do that because i know it can ride better and handle better.....but i dont think youll be disappointed....i havent.

Good luck and keep me updated.

Comment

Yea ill keep you updated no doubt.Congrats on your sig
              Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                Yes i still am on stock struts...they were never replaced....since ive owned the car they havent been.

The ride is a tad bit rough but ive ridden in way worse. I like it, i wouldnt even have a problem leaving it but im not going to do that because i know it can ride better and handle better.....but i dont think youll be disappointed....i havent.
                Unless you go from full coilover to stock struts and drop springs. You'll be really dissapointed then. I have put full coils in all my cars now, damnit lol.

But the car looks good Ralphie, super clean as always.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                  Unless you go from full coilover to stock struts and drop springs. You'll be really dissapointed then. I have put full coils in all my cars now, damnit lol.

But the car looks good Ralphie, super clean as always.

well yea that i could see lol.

But thanks Bud!

Keeping the Skyline huh?

Comment

Gotta love the ITR's

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22
                    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

And im assuming were gonna be seeing those PFMs soon right? got some new pics man? i was working the other day and passed by a cb7 stripped to nothing here in some Autoservicio. I thought about taking a look for anything, but im too busy with my work. So whats new stateside?
                      (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                      Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                      My (old) Ride

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                        Gotta love the ITR's
                        x2 they look beautiful on your car
                        My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                          Gotta love the ITR's

yes o yes! ITRS ftw!!! Im as crazy about them as the day i first saw them.

I would like to get a second set of rims tho, like the prelude saw blades....or some clean slipstreams. Eh maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan1987
                            And im assuming were gonna be seeing those PFMs soon right? got some new pics man? i was working the other day and passed by a cb7 stripped to nothing here in some Autoservicio. I thought about taking a look for anything, but im too busy with my work. So whats new stateside?

Yes when i go home to Fla for 3 months im going to try and finish all the stuff i have laying around.

Fla fix it list-

1. Remove all wood grain and redo interior.
                            2. Remove drivers side axle and replace.
                            3. New pads and rotors.
                            4. New spark plug boots.
                            5. New oil pan gasket.
                            6. Install the PFM
                            7. Install the JDM fog lights and wire up rear EDM foglight
                            8. New tint
                            9. Claybar and serious TYPE G detail lol
                            10. Maybe install my clear EDM sidemarkers but im not sure about that one yet.

So yea lots of work to be done.

Im going to see who would be down to help me cuz some of that wiring shits im not too keen with lol.

And of course when all said and done pics will be uploaded.

And yea i wanna redo my front grill.

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob
                              x2 they look beautiful on your car

Thanks bro!

I want a second set of wheels....i like yours...i dont know if id do the blacked out look. It fits your ride amazingly well but on my green i dont know.

But yea well see....i still have my SE wheels.

Comment

Dark colored cars + White ITRs = <3

Originally posted by Maple50175
                                Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Working...
                                X