Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

lift Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the cb7 lifted 6" on 26"

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
    Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
    Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
    [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

fuckin wow. its bad enough we got ricers but lifted cb's? just keeps gettin worst and worst.
      Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
      -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by mak View Post
        Here's the cb7 lifted 6" on 26"

he is gonna burn that h22 up if he hits vtec with those big mofos
        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

its watever you wanna do your car
          Click Here To Check Out My Ride
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137030

Comment

Most guys around here that get the groilla lifts throw 26'' and up on them(and they are also useing older rwd car and trucks ) , now bare in mind 3'' could have a adverse effect on your car , handeling and performance aswell as makeing parts ware out sooner due to excessive strain ( expect your axels shafts to not last as long due to the angle). Plus like a member already stated they would prob have to make custom suspension , and also expect your ball joints to have excessive ware as well . I could be wrong on this , and I wish you well , but expect these things when you lift a front wheel drive car that wasent designed to have that much of a suspension lift.
            Last edited by sunburn; 07-20-2008, 12:40 AM.
            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

I ride on 20's with no lift. no rub. everythings cool. but i wouldnt raise it at all. i need to drop it to make it look right. do what you want but i would put some bags on it if you wanted a smooth ride. PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

It is so much work that I bet it isn't gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                  he is gonna burn that h22 up if he hits vtec with those big mofos
                  hahahahahahahahahahahah....who in the hell said ne thing about putting 26s on a accord...no one...dude i just asked about putting 18s on a accord with a 1 or 2 inch lift...thats it...

Comment

Originally posted by H22A91CB7 View Post
                    hahahahahahahahahahahah....who in the hell said ne thing about putting 26s on a accord...no one...dude i just asked about putting 18s on a accord with a 1 or 2 inch lift...thats it...
                    dumb idea.they'll fit with stock height.and even with a mild drop.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                      dumb idea.they'll fit with stock height.and even with a mild drop.
                      i kno that dude....

Comment

dont get all upset man I used 26'' and up as an example on a lift and if you want to put your money into and deal with the risks ( and there will be risks ) thats on you
                        it's your car build it how you want too.....

Comment

cb7 lifted 3" on 18" w/ 225/40/18's

-mak

EDIT:

On a side note, if you're going to lift the cb7 and spend all that money, do it right and go with 30" wheels

CB7 lifted 6" on 30" wheels with a 25 series rubber band tire;

Last edited by mak; 07-20-2008, 01:16 AM.

Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
                          [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

-mak
                            do a 1 inch lift

Comment

-mak

EDIT:

On a side note, if you're going to lift the cb7 and spend all that money, do it right and go with 30" wheels

CB7 lifted 6" on 30" wheels with a 25 series rubber band tire;

NOW THATS GANGSTA!!!!!

Comment

do a 1 inch lift

1" lift on 18s with a 225/40/18

-mak

[ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

Working...
                                X