Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
    dude I seen you in action at Arbys, and you really dont know what I do...
    u should relax, u really dont wanna start a war with me mang!

shit why you so uptight today?
    and I budget my money fool. its all about the budget.
    well that and running into money I loaned my brother.

Army, nope not me...sorry dude. Hate to tell you Navy, but for 6 months more.
    We get paid well cause we are seperated from our loved ones. Has a lot to do with it!
    And if you dont like my buying habits now wait till I get out.
    Will be making triple the money, wait to see what I do then. HAHAHA
    lmao. not uptight at all homie. and being in the Navy is ok. but ill put it this way. me and your captain basicly have the same responsibilities. we have to watch over everyone and make sure they're doing their job. its more stressful doing that then being an actual employee. whatever yall do wrong falls on us so always remember that

and i dont care about your spending habits. lol. i like being able to buy a couple of parts a month for my CB. i like the gradual change. if i made your money, id have gone thru like 4 or 5 CBs within this year due to the fact that i would have completed each one to where i wanted it, then sold it. either that or put them all in a storage space around the corner. lol. so heres the fun in completing a car in a few months? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      lmao. not uptight at all homie. and being in the Navy is ok. but ill put it this way. me and your captain basicly have the same responsibilities. we have to watch over everyone and make sure they're doing their job. its more stressful doing that then being an actual employee. whatever yall do wrong falls on us so always remember that

and i dont care about your spending habits. lol. i like being able to buy a couple of parts a month for my CB. i like the gradual change. if i made your money, id have gone thru like 4 or 5 CBs within this year due to the fact that i would have completed each one to where i wanted it, then sold it. either that or put them all in a storage space around the corner. lol. so heres the fun in completing a car in a few months? lol
      u and my captain dont have same responsibilities...haha! thats funny.
      basically me and you have same responsibilities...he is not accountable for shit. I tell him what we are doing and he knows I get shit done. so my people and I get it done right. dont have to deal with some of the people at fast food places. u place seems better than most, esp in MD. these people are crazy! I wannapunch em sometimes!!!
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

ok on an lighter note . so steve ,when you gonna update your sig

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Hey guys whats up. Just letting yall know I'm still alive. I've been cheating on yall with the Ford trucks forum So haven't been able to get on here in a while.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
          "The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
            Hey guys whats up. Just letting yall know I'm still alive. I've been cheating on yall with the Ford trucks forum So haven't been able to get on here in a while.
            oh yeah. your gonna get it slut....lol. meet up and beat down at Chris' house this weekend...

Comment

Little update for you guys......................went to my lawyer's office yesterday and dropped $700 on his desk so he could put my divorce papers through, finally. That hurt the pocket but at least it's over with, just gotta wait for my ex to sign the papers and send them back so the judge can make it official, should take somewhere around 30-40 days from now. Next up will be the custody hearing for my son and from what my lawyer says I've put myself in a very good postion to get primary custody of him. Probably won't get the court date for that till maybe Jan - Feb though.
              Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                Little update for you guys......................went to my lawyer's office yesterday and dropped $700 on his desk so he could put my divorce papers through, finally. That hurt the pocket but at least it's over with, just gotta wait for my ex to sign the papers and send them back so the judge can make it official, should take somewhere around 30-40 days from now. Next up will be the custody hearing for my son and from what my lawyer says I've put myself in a very good postion to get primary custody of him. Probably won't get the court date for that till maybe Jan - Feb though.
                well at least you got that out the way man.

lmk when you wanna go down to Tony's i j-ville homie

Comment

Congrats and good luck on the remaining bit.....I know thats some emotionally exhausting shit to deal with...keep ya head up homie!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                  ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

well at least you got that out the way man.

lmk when you wanna go down to Tony's i j-ville homie
                    Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                    Congrats and good luck on the remaining bit.....I know thats some emotionally exhausting shit to deal with...keep ya head up homie!

Appreciate it guys, I've been dealing with ALOT the past few years but every year since I've been away from my ex has gotten better and better. On a happier note.........................after weeks of shopping I finally found the ring I wanted......................and proposed to my gf today! She said yes (of course ) and we've set a date for Sat, May 1st of next year to have the wedding. Wouldn't mind having a few of my UGS brothers there to back me up but it's still a while out so I'll let you guys know more when I can.

Comment

Appreciate it guys, I've been dealing with ALOT the past few years but every year since I've been away from my ex has gotten better and better. On a happier note.........................after weeks of shopping I finally found the ring I wanted......................and proposed to my gf today! She said yes (of course ) and we've set a date for Sat, May 1st of next year to have the wedding. Wouldn't mind having a few of my UGS brothers there to back me up but it's still a while out so I'll let you guys know more when I can.
                      Hell I'll be there, how on earth am I gonna pass up the chance for the food and the "adult beverages", that and it'll be fun. Hopefully all the NC guys will make it. Except for mayb T cause he didn't plan this one.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                      "The Turtle"
                      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Congrats dude....glad she said yes!

UGS will be in the house...man you just say the word...and hey guys I think we should throw Kris one hell of a bachelor party

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

oh heck yeah man. a UGS wedding. haha. we all walk up in that peace all G'ed up. lmao. let me stop. lol. yeah man. let us know. we'll be there for ya

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                            Hell I'll be there, how on earth am I gonna pass up the chance for the food and the "adult beverages", that and it'll be fun. Hopefully all the NC guys will make it. Except for mayb T cause he didn't plan this one.
                            Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                            Congrats dude....glad she said yes!

UGS will be in the house...man you just say the word...and hey guys I think we should throw Kris one hell of a bachelor party
                            oh heck yeah man. a UGS wedding. haha. we all walk up in that peace all G'ed up. lmao. let me stop. lol. yeah man. let us know. we'll be there for ya

Thanks guys, you know you're family so I wouldn't have it any other way. Might just have to have a little UGS Meet/Bachelor Party at my place a week or 2 before it goes down, or the night before. Didn't really think alot about it before but a few years back my gf's 1st car was a.........................CB! Maybe it was always just meant to be.

Comment

Thanks guys, you know you're family so I wouldn't have it any other way. Might just have to have a little UGS Meet/Bachelor Party at my place a week or 2 before it goes down, or the night before. Didn't really think alot about it before but a few years back my gf's 1st car was a.........................CB! Maybe it was always just meant to be.
                              lol. not a prob bob. just let us know. you know we're all down

on an off topic note....ive fallen in love with my car again. painted the rims white, and now the car feels like it stands out more. i can look at my car and smile again. refreshed the paint on the front bumper too. looks better. satin black. haha.

if everything works out, might be able to repaint it properly this week. put a nice coat of gloss black up there. tinted windows too.

Comment

Congrats man... always good to see a fellow member happy. May 1st sounds like a perfect time to round these maryland guys up to come down. Plus good weather. Anybody know wher we can find a stretch CB7 limo...

the sedan
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                                the wagon
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                                the integra
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Working...
                                X