No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's goin down guys, where are all of you at?
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
      What's goin down guys, where are all of you at?
      in the shadows........plotting.......

Comment

oh oh....so NObody thinks the craigslist posting Is funny...yal bunch of $@#%@q@$

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
          oh oh....so NObody thinks the craigslist posting Is funny...yal bunch of $@#%@q@$

i do. does that make you feel better?

Comment

Originally posted by GenDBlade View Post
            i do. does that make you feel better?

Thanks bud

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Thanks bud
              anytime. you owe me a hooker btw

Comment

Originally posted by GenDBlade View Post
                anytime. you owe me a hooker btw
                Sure thing bro....you like em fat or skinny, with or without teeth?

Comment

i remember seeing that before. lol. i just didnt want to read thru it before. lol.but it was funny. the only flaw i see with that is with the FBI calls. since it was a cell phone, unless he was at the guys house, im sure they'd trace the call to the cell phone at the poster's house instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                    i remember seeing that before. lol. i just didnt want to read thru it before. lol.but it was funny. the only flaw i see with that is with the FBI calls. since it was a cell phone, unless he was at the guys house, im sure they'd trace the call to the cell phone at the poster's house instead.
                    That was still some sweet revenge for dude and his girl. I doubt that homeboy tries to mug anyone else anytime soon!
                    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                      That was still some sweet revenge for dude and his girl. I doubt that homeboy tries to mug anyone else anytime soon!
                      lmao. i know man. lol.

well folks. i dont think the CF wrap will withstand the highway. idk. once i get a full day to mess with it, we'll see.

Comment

WTF....we didnt even get to see any pics of the CF wrapped hood....post up if you aint rocking it to the meet!

Comment

WTF....we didnt even get to see any pics of the CF wrapped hood....post up if you aint rocking it to the meet!
                          lmao. ill post some up in a few

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                            lmao. ill post some up in a few
                            hurry the hell up foo!

Comment

hurry the hell up foo!
                              dont rush me slut. lol.

Comment

Sure thing bro....you like em fat or skinny, with or without teeth?
                                skinny. no teeth. one of her eyes needs to be crooked too

Comment

Working...
                                X