Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
    man why yall hatin on my boi ricer? lol and chris just get a lwayer and pay him and itll be fine

x2.......................hopefully. Seems like from what you said they were giving you ALOT of crap over what............................being a kid with an import? See it all the time and it sucks, do what you can with your parents to hold onto that car though dude. If they make you sell it I'll hold onto it for you until they say you can get a car again and then bingo............................CB7 back in full affect homie!
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Thanks man, I gonna offer to just buy it off of them. That way it will be in my name so they can't do anything to it. Then I can do what ever I want with it. How much would guys pay for my car?

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
      "The Turtle"
      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
        Thanks man, I gonna offer to just buy it off of them. That way it will be in my name so they can't do anything to it. Then I can do what ever I want with it. How much would guys pay for my car?
        $1500 just so you can pay your parents off faster. lmao

Comment

<---hatin!
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
            <---hatin!
            what you hatin on foo? lol

Comment

hey everyone.

next meet is at Kris's house in Alberdeen, NC on the 11th next month. thats next saturday.

Kris: i need you to post up your addy for people who want to go. or wait to see who wants to go and send them a PM so no one you dont want gets your address.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                hey everyone.

next meet is at Kris's house in Alberdeen, NC on the 11th next month. thats next saturday.

Kris: i need you to post up your addy for people who want to go. or wait to see who wants to go and send them a PM so no one you dont want gets your address.

It's about time............................................j/k! Here's the link for Aberdeen, NC..........................................http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Aberdeen&state=NC. For anyone that is coming down just pm me or call 910-603-2658 (anytime after 3 pm) and I'll give you more specific directions to my house. Yeah, I'm a little paranoid about unwanted visitors scoping out my crib/car and this is an open website you feel me. I've got plenty of room for parking so don't worry about that, let's get it Underground!

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                  It's about time............................................j/k! Here's the link for Aberdeen, NC........................................... For anyone that is coming down just pm me or call 910-603-2658 (anytime after 3 pm) and I'll give you more specific directions to my house. Yeah, I'm a little paranoid about unwanted visitors scoping out my crib/car and this is an open website you feel me. I've got plenty of room for parking so don't worry about that, let's get it Underground!
                  well take that link done silly. and for the people who are coming like the normal members, PM them your addy. too much theivery going on in NC lately.

Comment

how dare you have a meet when I am gone!
                    MadLab Racing
                    Southern Maryland

Comment

Damn I hate tickets, 450 for an attorney, and at most 146 for court cost. Hopely will get this into teen court and only pay the attorney and get the case dimissed due to lack of evidence if the witness don't show. Good thing is that the officer hasnt supined(sry cant speel) the witness yet. Never doing anything stupid in front of other cars again, unless I know them. I've actually been driving like a normal person, no fast starts, fun curvy driving, no speedy. Just boring 5ish over If it does go to court though I hope I dont plead guilty, damn 4 points on my liscene and 90% increase in insurance. Anyways if anybody has a H tb they dont want send me the bitch and I'll send you a pretty penny (if I have one). I want to get my H upper mani and extra space done soon. anyone know length and thread pitch for them? Just gonna hit up a hardware store and get them.

"The Turtle"
                      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                        well take that link done silly. and for the people who are coming like the normal members, PM them your addy. too much theivery going on in NC lately.
                        That's why I only posted up my city's location, not my house location. I'm not worried about you guys, it's the other people that are out there scoping out people's rides. So who's coming down anyways?

Comment

Wowa, wtf? Two days and no posts Uh where the hell is everybody? Keep this bitch alive.

"The Turtle"
                          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

What's up on this meet next weekend, haven't talked to anybody yet. I know that it's supposed to be our monthly meet but I'm about to open it up to the rest of the NC crew, which I can do anyways if you guys want.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                              What's up on this meet next weekend, haven't talked to anybody yet. I know that it's supposed to be our monthly meet but I'm about to open it up to the rest of the NC crew, which I can do anyways if you guys want.
                              go ahead and post it up in the regionals section

Comment

HEY GUYS!! lol

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Working...
                                X