Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Just got a CB9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got a CB9

I just picked up a 1991 CB9 for $300 last weekend. I has a bad engine but I have an H22a4 that's coming out of my wrecked prelude that will be going into the wagon. Body is in pretty good condition except for the rear hatch and bumper, if anyone knows where I can get those parts let me know. The interior is in good condition, leather is good but front seats are ripped at the seams but I'm sure any unpholstery can fix it. here are are the pictures

Last edited by Jimmyac28; 05-06-2017, 07:48 PM.

nice wagon, not bad for $300.
    you can use photobucket to post pictures http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=55195

Comment

Nice rescue! What part of the county are you in? I'll keep an eye out for wagons in JYs.
      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Cant go wrong for 300 bucks lol ...
        I needed some parts for my wagon when I found her, and I just used the JY internet.
        By that, I mean, there's a site somewhere that when you send an email out to one JY ..
        it's auto-sent to about 3000 other JY's that are hooked up with the site ..

Shipping's a biotch, but yo .. parts finder or something like that?
        I dunno, but I don't have the time right now to find it. It was years ago.
        I just wanted to chime in on the great deal, and would love to follow the progress.

The availability of parts for our cars is becoming quite the withdrawl type shakes lol.
        Specially over our nice lil wagons ...

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
          Nice rescue! What part of the county are you in? I'll keep an eye out for wagons in JYs.
          Im in California

Comment

Originally posted by Jimemyac28 View Post
            $300 what a deal.
            Last edited by Virgil; 10-25-2021, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Oh, man. What I would do to rebuild that engine....F22A1, right?

Comment

Looks good, time to fix all the quirks and then let the mods come through

Comment

Score! No rust either!
                    Once that hatch is fixed that thing is gonna be sweet!
                    keep us updated & enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by OldIronSleeves View Post
                      Oh, man. What I would do to rebuild that engine....F22A1, right?
                      Yes but engine sounds like it has a really bad rod knock

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmyac28 View Post
                        I just picked up a 1991 CB9 for $300 last weekend. I has a bad engine but I have an H22a4 that's coming out of my wrecked prelude that will be going into the wagon. Body is in pretty good condition because of my phenq review and except for the rear hatch and bumper, if anyone knows where I can get those parts let me know. The interior is in good condition, leather is good but front seats are ripped at the seams but I'm sure you would any unpholstery can fix it. here are are the pictures
                        For $300? Man, that's the bargain of the year. Can you post the latest pics and what parts you had to actually change? And what was your final cost?
                        Last edited by LeslieWilson; 10-03-2022, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LeslieWilson View Post
                          For $300? Man, that's the bargain of the year. Can you read about the Dbal max solution post the latest pics and what parts you had to actually change? And what was your final cost?
                          I would also love to know how much more you had to invest on your $300 investment and how it looks today.
                          Last edited by DerrickAntoine; 03-07-2019, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OldIronSleves View Post
                            Oh, man. What I would do to rebuild phenq that engine....F22A1, right?
                            Body is very straight, a couple tiny dings, bumper looks to have impacted something slowly (paint on FR L has spider web like cracks). RR L corner by the antenna has small paint chips.
                            Last edited by RichardMcCombs; 05-18-2019, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OldIronSleevess
                              Oh, man. i love phentermine otc https://thefecaltransplantfoundation...r-the-counter/ What I would do to rebuild that engine....F22A1, right?
                              I get frustrated with a lot of things, but not community boards.
                              Last edited by RafaelWilliams; 01-19-2021, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X