Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Various Dent Removal Methods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks i was looking for something about this...very helpful

Comment

Good Write up don't think it'll work for the majority of my car i need pro help now

Comment

Here is another one you could use. I don't know if it was already on there, but here you go looks like it would work really good.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=38ezM66EtBU&feature=related

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
          why is there like double CB pics Lee?

one is his sig

Comment

Useful thread. I wouldn't have believed in the hair dryer/compressed air one without the video. Good stuff.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure any of these techniques can take the two large dents out of my side moulding, and I'm probably going to have to do some wizardry with pliers or something to fix the corner of my hood (asshole across the street backed into my corner light/fender/hood ;x).

Comment

anyone tried these yet specially the one with heat gun and air duster or w/e u call it

Comment

Originally posted by CB7BalleR View Post
                good write up
                x2 lol

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Originally posted by Deebo16 View Post
                  This may sound funny, but for big dents I've actually used a plunger. It worked for the most part and didn't receive any paint chips.
                  hahaha been there done that! my buddy rolled his dodge and out came the plungers!

Official CIVICKILLER's members ride thread! http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112829

rock her with the shocker!

Comment

i think my rear qauters are to far gone to repair

Comment

i saw some video demostrating the use of a hair blower to heat the dent area and a can of commpressed air (used for clening computers) upside down to cool fast and the dent somehow pops out. May this method works for real or is a bad idea since chemicals can damage paint?

Here is the link to the video
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0UAUBE-Hmg

Comment

thanks! my car just had a tree fall on it and im doing the repairs. I knew about the stud gun but know I know how to use it....just to make sure you start on the outside of the dent, not the middle or lowest spot...then work your way in towards the lowest spot. correct?

Comment

I need help, my drivers side quarter is dented in slightly but a big part of it. It does not align with my back bumper in fact its about a quarter inch of space between the bumper and the quarter panel cuz the panel was dented in. And the way it was hit, the back bumper won't allign with the tails anymore, there is actually part of the back bumper that tucks the taillight in....

Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by afi2black View Post
                            Thanks for the dry ice theory...Worked on my buddy's CD6 paint issue!
                            whats a cd6?

Comment

im used to doing bdywork on yachts where you just grind out the bad shit fill it and prime and paint.

Comment

Originally posted by ras View Post
                                whats a cd6?
                                Pretty sure it's the 5th Gen V6 Accord.

1999 BMW M3
                                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                                X