No announcement yet.

604_cb7 : 1993 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this has always been in my top 3 favorites man . it has it all , very good taste in style.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Absolutely love this car, one of my favorites on this site! Still have it ?
      Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

Originally posted by rkcb7 View Post
        Absolutely love this car, one of my favorites on this site! Still have it ?
        thanks... yes i still have it.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
        www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Good to hear! Any chance you'll be joining in any of the NW meets this year? We have meets planned on both this site in the NW section, and on NWaccord.com based in canadia

It'd be a pleasure to see your car again in person!

8 Accords so far:
          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
            Good to hear! Any chance you'll be joining in any of the NW meets this year? We have meets planned on both this site in the NW section, and on NWaccord.com based in canadia

It'd be a pleasure to see your car again in person!
            sorry i have to attend a wedding on that date.

www.vancouveraccords.com
            www.esodraggers.com

Comment

www.vancouveraccords.com
              www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Is that RTR's Lude??? Man you guys have some fun up there.

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Lookin good man! Long time no-post! Love those shots with Ronald.

Wish you guys could come down and show us up at our NWaccord/Nwprelude meets in the seattle area

8 Accords so far:
                  '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                  '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                  (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

thats what im talkin about micheal. thats what i like to see. autox isnt really my thing. glad to see you're still driving this car around.
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I love the first picture Mike!

Where is the video?

Comment

this great. Ronald and you going at it. i love this. nice work done

Comment

Love it! Glad to see you still around and pushing your car.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Pics and the car look great. Looks like Ronald Type-R already got some track time in with that beast of his. It's also awesome how there is virtually no body roll with your cb in the curves.
                            Last edited by SanJoCaF22DrAcc; 09-03-2012, 01:15 PM.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                            MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Gorgeous action shots.

LOL'd at the spun out Porsche in the last pic.

Comment

Well I've gone through every page and I had to write and share my love for your car! Its a pure inspiration for everyone on this page.

Comment

Working...
                                X