No announcement yet.

Good PS4 Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry that I arrived kind of late but dying light is pretty good too. From traveling during the day and trying to make it to a safehouse at night before dark. Or take the risk of being hunted by a crap load of zombies. You can also set traps to electrical fenses,car bombs.

Dozens of different zombies from exploders to giant brutes,walkers,biters,faties,toads that spit,flaming zombies and vitals that chase you till they are dead and hunters that won't stop chasing you but you can use flares against them to burn them since they hate that.

You can jump from rooftop to rooftop just don't mess up. You can pick locks, design weapons,chase after air drop supplies racing to get it before the computer gets it. I usually come through guns drawn against the opposition just in case they resist my shots will persist.

Comment

im enjoying diablo right now. It reminds me of dynasty warriors and the original diablo. It does get very repetitive and its pretty easy. But its a good mind numbing killing frenzy game.
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I have Dying Light, my GF picked it up for me just been too busy to play it. This week I'll prolly fire up the PS4 and give it a go.

I used to really enjoy watching a friend of mine play Diablo. Pretty wild game.

Comment

if you are curious as to what games to look at use twitch.com or . tv i cant remember but its a streaming service you can view in real time as they play it.i also recommend the last of us.200 game of the year awards come on that should be more then enough reason.

my new turbo build

Comment

Yes, The Last of Us:Remastered is a must, it's a game everyone needs to play, is so well put together as far as the story goes, I can say about the multiplayer because I have only played it once but that was on the PS3 version, as for Dying light is really good IMO.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

I was supposed to buy a PS4 back in January. Ooops.

I guess it's time to run to Best Buy to pick one up. Whoa, wait, Spring and Summer is right around the bend. No time to play it, but I will keep the games you guys mentioned in mind when I pick one up.
              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                Yes, The Last of Us:Remastered is a must, it's a game everyone needs to play, is so well put together as far as the story goes, I can say about the multiplayer because I have only played it once but that was on the PS3 version, as for Dying light is really good IMO.
                I purchased Dying Light a week about a week and a half ago. Haven't played it as I have not had time yet. I wasn't seeing it in the cases at Walmart but when I did finally see it I picked it up. It could be months until I get to play it. But at least I'll have it.

Comment

Any word on Bloodborne?

Comment

Working...
                  X