Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cb7tuner. It still exists.

So.
    As I was driving by one of my properties I remembered I still have my 92 accord. I wondered if cb7tuner still existed. Well yes.

Just saying hello to some of the old heads in here like Mike aka "deevergote"
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

What's this...all the olds come back day?

Welcome back!

Comment

I feel old now....... :P

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord View Post
        So.
        As I was driving by one of my properties I remembered I still have my 92 accord.
        How does one forget that they own a car (unless they have a LOT of them)?
        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Klevis still exists!

What have you been up to, man? Still in Philly?
          The sad thing is, I haven't driven my CB7 since you last saw it (that day everyone was helping me change my clutch.) It got destroyed last year by some junkie. He was speeding the wrong way down my one-way street. Hit it so hard that he flipped his car on its roof. Wrecked my CB and my wife's Mini in the process.

CB7tuner is here to stay. Slowing down, since forums aren't as popular as they once were (everyone does Instagram now... show off your junk, and have everyone tell you how awesome it is.) Still, we're holding on. We have a good regular crowd. Practically no drama here anymore, which is nice (though sometimes I miss messing with the idiots!)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Klevis still exists!

What have you been up to, man? Still in Philly?
            The sad thing is, I haven't driven my CB7 since you last saw it (that day everyone was helping me change my clutch.) It got destroyed last year by some junkie. He was speeding the wrong way down my one-way street. Hit it so hard that he flipped his car on its roof. Wrecked my CB and my wife's Mini in the process.

CB7tuner is here to stay. Slowing down, since forums aren't as popular as they once were (everyone does Instagram now... show off your junk, and have everyone tell you how awesome it is.) Still, we're holding on. We have a good regular crowd. Practically no drama here anymore, which is nice (though sometimes I miss messing with the idiots!)
            Wow...really?? You guys are okay though right?! ...

Wait...you're married?! Lmao dude I've been gone waaay too long hahaha

Just thought of doing a comeback too...

Originally posted by deevergote
            .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

why wouldnt it?
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post
                Wow...really?? You guys are okay though right?! ...

Wait...you're married?! Lmao dude I've been gone waaay too long hahaha

Just thought of doing a comeback too...
                Yeah, we're fine. It was at 8am, in front of my house. Cars were parked in the street. The CB was just a few months away from being driven again!

Got married last May. Definitely found the right one! When we first started talking, she asked me which Top Gear presenter I was most similar to.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  Yeah, we're fine. It was at 8am, in front of my house. Cars were parked in the street. The CB was just a few months away from being driven again!

Got married last May. Definitely found the right one! When we first started talking, she asked me which Top Gear presenter I was most similar to.
                  drooool....... man's dream right there! I would of caved on the spot.

Comment

8 years later I am still here too! Hello!
                    The CB7 Collector.
                    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                    92 LX Coupe F22A1
                    2013 Toyota Corolla S
                    92 EX Sedan F22A1
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
                    X