INT: installing a CB7 C-Pillar bar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
    Aww....if they don't fit coupes I'm gonna be a lil sad.
    come on seriously. look around the site. plenty of people have them

this is old cause i have the cage in now

Comment

bump.....will the passengers hit their head on it?
      is it in the way at all?
      -Tyler

Comment

The C-pillar bar seems kinda useless if you have a rear strut bar. And the risk of a passenger hitting their head on it is definitely lower than the risk of a passenger hitting their head on the rear hatch of an eclipse in bumps. (100% chance)

Comment

Originally posted by Sarthos View Post
          The C-pillar bar seems kinda useless if you have a rear strut bar. And the risk of a passenger hitting their head on it is definitely lower than the risk of a passenger hitting their head on the rear hatch of an eclipse in bumps. (100% chance)
          YES! i know what your talkin bout with the eclipse lol
          but yeah im just gonna get f/r strut bars thanks
          -Tyler

Comment

i know im digging this thread up from a while back, but for those of you that have done this, what are you using to cut in to the c pillar panel? my first guess was a dremel.

Comment

^^ yup, I tool off the c-pillar panel and cut it with a dremel...worked really good!

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
              be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Originally posted by busak87 View Post
                ^^ yup, I tool off the c-pillar panel and cut it with a dremel...worked really good!
                cool, i cant wait to install one of these. it looks so sweet. not a whole lot of purpose if youve got sway bars... but who cares lol

Comment

Originally posted by charlie0882004 View Post
                  what kind of bar do i get a civics or integra? i geting it on ebay. just 4 style by the way
                  you can get a c pillar bar from an acura rsx thats wht i did on mine...
                  from this

Comment

Originally posted by freshnasty View Post
                    i know im digging this thread up from a while back, but for those of you that have done this, what are you using to cut in to the c pillar panel? my first guess was a dremel.
                    you can also use the drill bit that is used to make holes on the doors? gives a cleaner look
                    from this

Comment

c pillar in the middle

would the same DA c pillar bar work for the middle of the car where the driver and passenger seat belts go?

Comment

Working...
                      X