Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the award steve, i feel so honored... i would like to take this time to thank my *** bosses who fired me a while back, and my current moneyless status, both forcing me to work on my super cheap DIY's
    Last edited by cp[mike]; 02-22-2004, 09:37 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

WOW , i really would'nt think i would of won that award. You only heard my car up to 2nd gear (i think), Well thanks for the compliment if it is one. I would like to thank GOD, my parents (expecially my mom for thinkin i blow to much money on my car), and for working 40 hours each week of senior year in highschool to afford that setup ,

well everybody was mad cool, nice to meet all of you guys and thanks for everything!

i did also take pictures however its not from a digi cam, i have to process them and scan them in so give me like wednesday to get them sorry

and jay i hope we dont get tickets in the mail for speeding and messing around in that tunnel, i think i left some backfire in that tunnel cuz it was loud

mauricio

Comment

hahah, yea man... i was tryin' to think of some other award to give you... i was gonna give you most slammed! but that was a close one... there were a few slammed guys out there... jay and carlos were both just as low as you i think. so... i figured i'd give you loudest exhaust, even though jay's was loud too! they're really all just joke awards... lol...

be proud though, the exhaust is that loud because of all that RAW POWEERR, you know?

Comment

hmm.... i wish i could be there... i would smoked yall!
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

man... u all should have heard jay and mauricio going at it in the tunnel... it was loud as hell!!! im sure u pissed everyone off that was in there.
            Last edited by cp[mike]; 03-09-2004, 05:33 AM.

Current cars:

Comment

yay for more pics...makes me wish i was there even more

Comment

wikkedv16 suggested i make a wallpaper, so i posted up a few sizes of it in the media/wallpaper section. i hope you all like it

link: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=3932

Current cars:

Comment

impressive meet! you have so many pics, it makes me feel like i was there.

92jr's car has come a long way to say the least!
                  definitely would like to see more of accord sir's ride as well.

i might have to think about traveling up from atlanta for one of those things... or i guess i need to plan one down here.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                    definitely would like to see more of accord sir's ride as well.
                    yeah, i really wish i took more pics, but it was getting late by the time he popped his hood for pics, and were were inside the garage, so it was dark... but i think jay took more pics of it, so ur gonna have to wait for his to get posted up

Current cars:

Comment

damn thos pics came out good. i really didn't take 2 many pics. i got the video tape. i got the cd made already i just ur addy steve so i can make a copy of it and send it 2 u. i got a few pics here and there. i will post them up later my boy borrowed my digi since he let me borrow his cam. my boy got me doin some little drifting and a little burn out so that will be comin soon also.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                        i might have to think about traveling up from atlanta for one of those things... or i guess i need to plan one down here.
                        I second that...I wanna meet up with some fellow cb7s and just roll around for a while, and see some cars in person. I really like all those mirror pics, and the boosted H22 was nice. Nice meet guys.

Jay
                        Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

yo thanks for the award im glad im the only one that had to drive the whole way with my shoe filled with dirt and water but i had a blast everyone was real cool im glad i finally got to meet everyone finaly looking forward to seing evryone again soon hopfully steves, b's, maricios, and cp mikes car where sweet as hell to finally see but carlos's car took the cake dude that thing is amazing i will have some pics by tomorrow
                          cb7 sold
                          2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                          95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

I agree carlos car was on the mark, but all the pics were greeeat

--

Comment

Great Pic Mike and thank for the award Steve. being True to F22A with sweat and hard earn money finally paid off

Those picture came out real nice... I was afraid we were gona get in trouble for triping all those car alarm in the parking lot I got to get to the meet earlier next time and ride with fellow cb7. It was a great meet and these picture did them justice. Hope to meet a few boosted cb7 next time.
                              90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
                              < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

hey Tom..

is that the mugen side skirts?

did u have to modify them in anyway to get them to fit?

thanks

Theo-
                                NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Working...
                                X