Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trickedaccord92 View Post
    Todays random fact ....

I like to dance when no one is looking ...

Yep thats right I am a shy fat guy who like to dance but only when no one is watching.

Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
      Well then. This is news....I think? Pardon me I'm going to go throw up my Rotisserie Garlic Chicken, Cornbread and Sushi I just had for dinner.
      that whole combo of food would make murder my bowls

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I pick n flick too. Also do the good ol' Snot rocket.

As a kid I had a bad habit of using the front of the neck opening of my shirt as a tissue.

Comment

no flicking here. i sorta just let it drop on the floor lulz. ill flick it out the window if im driving. btw if i drive and pick i make sure no cars are around lol

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

The worst is when you go to flick it and the damn thing sticks to you.

Comment

Todays random fact ....

I drink straight from the milk jug alot of times ....

thats right if you are visiting my house I would recommend not drinking the milk if you dont like drinking after other people.

Now if I know I have company coming to stay a while i will use a glass because they might want milk with cereal or something but under normal circumstances I drink it straight from the jug.

Comment

useless and gross thread.

-click-

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post

-click-
                  Hence why it is in off topic section

Comment

Todays fact ...

I have stole money from drunk party girls. Thats right some drunk chicks that partied at a place I lived once stripped and left their clothes in my bathroom so I relieved them of their money from their wallets. One of which was a whole paycheck still in the bank envelope.

Now I was only like 19 at the time and regret some of the things I did when I was younger but one thing I can say is I have never ever stolen from actual friends.

Comment

Todays fact ...

I have stole money from drunk party girls. Thats right some drunk chicks that partied at a place I lived once stripped and left their clothes in my bathroom so I relieved them of their money from their wallets. One of which was a whole paycheck still in the bank envelope.

Now I was only like 19 at the time and regret some of the things I did when I was younger but one thing I can say is I have never ever stolen from actual friends.
                      lmao Id so rob a druck/passed out chick

wouldnt do that to one of my fellow dudes though. btw stripped & left their clothes? so they took off for home like that?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        The worst is when you go to flick it and the damn thing sticks to you.
                        It's even worse when it sticks to a different finger and you think it's gone.

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post

-click-
                        Then don't post in it?

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

So u smash n dash and leave em broke!?!?!? That's messed up ...lol

Comment

One and a half pages about boogers, LOL!

Random fact: I hate being in the passenger seat on trips so I always volunteer to drive.
                            My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                              lmao Id so rob a druck/passed out chick

wouldnt do that to one of my fellow dudes though. btw stripped & left their clothes? so they took off for home like that?
                              They got smashed and I was living on the second floor of a party house with 2 chicks. Second floor is supposed to be off limits during the parties but these two chicks (not the 2 that I was living with) decided they wanted to ride this twin size air matress that I was using for a bed down the stairs. Well I told them the only way i would let them is if they stripped first . They agreed and tossed their clothes in my bathroom. Well after a few more good drinks they passed out in my room and being the nice guy I am I didnt mess with them while they were unconscious. I just relieved them of their money and tossed their clothes down stairs. They didnt even remember it happening the next morning. so thats the whole story.

Comment

They got smashed and I was living on the second floor of a party house with 2 chicks. Second floor is supposed to be off limits during the parties but these two chicks (not the 2 that I was living with) decided they wanted to ride this twin size air matress that I was using for a bed down the stairs. Well I told them the only way i would let them is if they stripped first . They agreed and tossed their clothes in my bathroom. Well after a few more good drinks they passed out in my room and being the nice guy I am I didnt mess with them while they were unconscious. I just relieved them of their money and tossed their clothes down stairs. They didnt even remember it happening the next morning. so thats the whole story.
                                wow lmao! must have been an epic party.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                                X