Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

fogs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have fogs and wiring might not stick em on tho not sure but they look nice
    Originally posted by deevergote
    This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
    i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

how did you wire them with out the oem harness?
      i need to wire mine but i dont know how to

CALI LIFE STYLE
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

nice come up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 408cb7 View Post
          how did you wire them with out the oem harness?
          i need to wire mine but i dont know how to
          well... i ran them to a switch.. so they are connected directly to my battery, and the switch to my dash(no relay). the cool thing is that i can turn the fogs on without having to have the key in the ignition...the bad thing is that you can forget them on!!!

its pretty simple.. one electrical wire from the +battery to the switch and a -battery to the switch and the +power from the switch to the lights and well the ground on the fogs went to the bots for my horns. in other words...i did it the cheep "ghetto" way lol my install was only 20 bucks.. all i bought was 16 gauge wire and connectors..and everything else i found in my garage

Comment

Originally posted by speedfr3ak View Post
            i have fogs and wiring might not stick em on tho not sure but they look nice
            aww why not?! i didnt hesitate on making the decision of mounting them! lol they look hot!

Comment

Nice pickup! So far I've found 5 sets of fogs at my local pick n' pull junkyard

92-93 x 2
              90-91 x 3

Good job on the restore! Did you do anything about the tiny chip/crack on the lens itself? To keep moisture out, I would add some automotive Goop "the clear kind" and rub it on the cracks. This will create a seal and is semi permanent. (The goop can be pealed off with force like silicone if need be)

Just apply it inside the crack and rub off the extra. This will prevent bulbs from popping from too much moisture during rainy or cold days. It's almost like using the fix-a-windshield kit but for the fogs + it's cheaper.

I just recently found a 92-93 set thats in really bad rusty condition. The boots were missing and it let water damage the internal housings. I've been lazy to open them up to restore them and i'm thinking of making a custom EDM-style setup with them whenever I get free time.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
              JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
              1994 Prelude V-Tec
              1999 CL 3.0
              2000 Prelude
              2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
              1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
              1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
              1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

Originally posted by No Name13 View Post
                well i cleaned up the lights today and installed them. heres how they look now.

Dang its like brand new.
                Freedom Is Not Free
                U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Working...
                X