how often do you see another cb7-9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how often do you see another cb7-9

Where I live in country wisconsin. I only ever see cb7's , never any 9's.

I might see one cb7 driving on the actual road every 2 months or so and if it is it's in pretty poor shape. Usually very rusty and lots of exterior damage and loud exhaust.

It's tough for a cb7/9 to survive out where I live because the roads are very rough , not uncommon for all four shocks to be broken. Also we salt the roads (no sand) so the rust is always bad.

They survive in the cities like millwaukee/madison but out here they get real beat.

How often do you see another cb7/9 being driven by normal people? (not including car meets)

For me all the dam time but their not clean with a bit of rust. That's why I keep all of mine clean and in great shape mechanically in my area there's a couple other clean ones besides mine. But my 90 with the blue there's only 1 other like it around me and I live in the biggest city of NJ. Emo I love your post about the snow. Where are you from man? I will be your friend . Anyways I know witch cb7's are who's for the most part in my area from see'in them around town lol. I actually meant someone else with a 10th anniversary the other day just like the one I have they were lookin bc mine was clean and theirs was rusty antenna broken in half bumper falling off in the front and back all dented up with ex rims lol.
    Last edited by Kev1990; 01-25-2015, 06:14 PM.

Comment

I see them sometimes. Seen one today that was the same color as mine. I have seen only one cb 9 so far.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

Not often and when I do theyre ratty as fuck. If i flag them down, theyre just a mode of transportation to them too.

Comment

When I lived in Idaho I saw multiple ones a day, now that I love in SE Michigan I never see then. When I do they are turn up rust buckets.
          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

I don't usually see them very often over here. I see mostly see 5th gen's

Comment

living in boston, ma ( in the city) i see them all the time, and they are the only ones i actually keep my eye focused on. enough for me to not notice the light turns green.

there are a few that i see fairly regularly probably heading to work as i head home from work. and there's one two tone 88/89 accord sedan i see almost daily.

When the chance of slightly modded CBs drive by, they notice me first and beep / flash their high beams at me. carguy respect.

Comment

I think the question should be "How many well maintained CBs do you see?"

I see numerous CBs daily, but I have only seen one well maintained one for the 4-5months I have lived here.
                Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

As for it being a means of transportation or a enthusiast as us all. in my area I've only meant 2-4 enthusiasts. Forgot to mention the cb9's there's at-least 2 cb9's that I can think of I see daily that are really clean other then that it's pretty rare to see a cb9 and when I do see one it's basically rusted out lol. You see a lot of swaps in my area H22's & F23A's

Comment

Aout twice a week now and I look for them...getting almost as rare as third gen around here
                    " Insert funny quote here "

Comment

I see sedans all the time. Once in a while I see a nice wagon around here.
                      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

i still see a lot of sedans/coupes. ill run across a wagon every now and than but im happy to see 90's hondas still running around. it makes me miss mine even more.. :/
                        COUPE K24

Comment

I only recall seeing a few coupes/sedans while driving to and from Pensacola, FL last weekend. No wagons.

I only saw one sedan while I was in Queretaro, Mexico Tuesday - Friday this week.

I see two clean sedans and a coupe (wagon is in TX) every time I come home!

Last edited by Fleetw00d; 01-27-2015, 11:13 PM.
                          90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                          08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

There is one wagon I see once every month or two, white, no rust, the other one I see even less often is green and rusted out, interior supper filthy.....I see sedans the most often, about half of them are run down rust buckets. I will see one atleast once a week.
                            1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                            1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                            1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                            1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by Kev1990 View Post
                              For me all the dam time
                              Coupes and sedans are errrrrrverywhere in my area, I see several a day. Usually looking fairly poor though; not horrible, but the typical dings, rust, faided paint. A few good looking old-lady mobiles, though. Wagons aren't so common, so I always enjoy seeing those. There's one owner that lives on a neighborhood route I use when I'm avoiding the main roads. EX wagon, burgundy (what is it, Bordeaux?) with bad paint. I'm tempted to walk up and see if it's manual, then keep an eye on it so I can offer him some cash when I'm ready to get one, lol.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                              X