Clear All

<

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
      How many Cobalt Blue coupes are there?

Comment

Sedan trunk installed

installed sedan trunk (thanks a ton MikeW for helping install and HappyGillmore for trading my green trunk for the white)

Think i may sell my old spoiler and trunk lid.

Comment

fresh pics

enjoy

Pictures make it look better then it is but overall im happy with it so far
          also have gotten lots of questions about the tape. I just put it on there cause i thought it looked cool. Nothing is broken.

Opinions please
          Last edited by acefighter028; 02-16-2011, 11:41 PM.

Comment

new goodie

Something fun i got tonight from a friend. needs cleaned up but only been used for a week. also still working on my blackhoused headlights.

Comment

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
              thanks a ton MikeW

No problem homie. That gap doesnt look too bad in the pics. Just need to clean up that broken antenna, lol.

Something fun i got tonight from a friend.
              Is that Brian's header? If so, what happened?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post

No problem homie. That gap doesnt look too bad in the pics. Just need to clean up that broken antenna, lol.

Is that Brian's header? If so, what happened?
                getting an aftermarket power antenna. and yes, thats Brians header. He didnt like the way it sounded. we put the stock one back on.

also. did you get my P.M. ?

Comment

It sounded bad cuz we didnt grind down the meeting surfaces of the cat and he didnt have a gasket between the DP and the header.

I dont remember if i got it or not. I think so but im not sure, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                    It sounded bad cuz we didnt grind down the meeting surfaces of the cat and he didnt have a gasket between the DP and the header.

I dont remember if i got it or not. I think so but im not sure, lol.
                    im going to get a gasket hopefully at orielys or somthin.

lol well want me to send again?

Comment

engine cleaned more and cheesy thoughts

Before:

After:

After doing this i had to sit and stare at my car, thinking about how it looked as it rolled off the assembly line in Ohio, April of 92. The final inspection taking place, the window sticker, the plastic film over the headlights and bumpers. Seeing the faces of the first owners as they were handed the keys to their brand new Honda Accord. Kinda makes me sad seeing what kind of condition this car has gone to. How it was once loved then less then 20 years later considered being taken it to the scrap yard.

Its sad because these cars, once the number one car sold in the US, is going to be harder and harder to find. In the near future these cars will be collector cars, and we will still own some of the remaining few because we all want to keep our cars nice and see them go forever.

Sorry, thats so cheesy but its what comes to mind and i had to share.

Comment

snow

been waiting to take pics in the snow for awhile
                        Last edited by acefighter028; 02-16-2011, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Something fun i got tonight from a friend. needs cleaned up but only been used for a week. also still working on my blackhoused headlights.
                          IF my ass had a normal sleep schedule I would have brought it up to him ... I need some new headers myself. I should be running in to more parts soon.

Matt I think you should get prelude seats like I did since you are going for a all black interior.
                          The CB7 Collector.
                          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                          92 LX Coupe F22A1
                          2013 Toyota Corolla S
                          92 EX Sedan F22A1
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
                            IF my ass had a normal sleep schedule I would have brought it up to him ... I need some new headers myself. I should be running in to more parts soon.

Matt I think you should get prelude seats like I did since you are going for a all black interior.
                            Dont worry, my sleeping is off to

I think i will get prelude seats, the ones with the cool pattern on the inserts before i get recaros. About the black interior. Its extremely hard to find for a coupe unless its a DX. I may do a tan interior, ill look at the junkyaed for leather inserts too lol.Tan wont be as hot in the summer and Black seats would look good in the tan i think. right?

Also. Tan would look good with Captiva Blue Pearl paint, which is a color ive chosen to add to the mix. Kinda been narrowed down between blue and white with the voting
                            Last edited by acefighter028; 12-15-2010, 04:50 AM.

Comment

still waiting for my first real snow. my coupe will tear it up.
                              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                                still waiting for my first real snow. my coupe will tear it up.
                                haha i bet it will. mine does ok. it would do a hell of alot better with new tires.
                                Last edited by acefighter028; 12-16-2010, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X