No announcement yet.

92smokeaccord : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like everything you've done to the car. Keep up the good work!
    South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Originally posted by SpdJnky93 View Post
      I like everything you've done to the car. Keep up the good work!
      thank you kind sir!!

also my hid ballests blew out a little while ago for the fogs....so today i replaced them with piaa 100w white series bulbs..they look a little dull in my eys but i kinda like them.

my new turbo build

Comment

updates

well had a super nice day today...soooo i cleaned the cb up in and out and waxed the shit out of it...

my new turbo build

Comment

nobody likes updates?

my new turbo build

Comment

I like updates!! Hey, that drop is pur-fect! What size tires are you running with the stock rims?

Comment

Originally posted by 92 OEM View Post
              I like updates!! Hey, that drop is pur-fect! What size tires are you running with the stock rims?
              thanks
              205 55/15

my new turbo build

Comment

i love it ur cd5 rims look sick
                i feel good cause i beat a 350z~

Comment

thanks

also today i did the diy short shifter and i fuckin love it...not notchy but still short...theres like a 2inch throw from 1st to 2nd and 3rd to 4th....gonna take some time to get used to..

my new turbo build

Comment

1st gear

2nd gear

my new turbo build

Comment

updates

car is now gutted except for the seats and driver and passenger door panels.im going straight race car/street car.

my new turbo build

Comment

thats one sexy car bro i know u got some stuff up your sleeves i will stay tune for this

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
                          thats one sexy car bro i know u got some stuff up your sleeves i will stay tune for this

my new turbo build

Comment

Looks great man.. Love the stance

Comment

ok so heres a update...been workin my balls off in this hot ass weather workin on othere peoples cars to make money so the coupe hasnt moved and STILL NEEDS A DAMN CLUTCH AND REAR SEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i traded kevin my black housed red audi styled head lights for some unmullested ones...so lets just say i have some plans

mirror candy red housed with red audi style lights...tested the paint on a chrome wrench and it looks so sick and see myself in it clear as day.sun hits it and blinds the shit out of me and kevin ooo and mike.its deff gonna give my 6k hids a red glare at certin points..oo pics soooo coming soon!!

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
                                ok so heres a update...been workin my balls off in this hot ass weather workin on othere peoples cars to make money so the coupe hasnt moved and STILL NEEDS A DAMN CLUTCH AND REAR SEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i traded kevin my black housed red audi styled head lights for some unmullested ones...so lets just say i have some plans

mirror candy red housed with red audi style lights...tested the paint on a chrome wrench and it looks so sick and see myself in it clear as day.sun hits it and blinds the shit out of me and kevin ooo and mike.its deff gonna give my 6k hids a red glare at certin points..oo pics soooo coming soon!!
                                Can't wait!! Gotta see these headlights. AND..that shifter is pretty sweet. I like that short throw mod!

I might have to do that to mine.
                                92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                                My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Working...
                                X