• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plate frames are dope

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

They're pretty sweet.

Re wired my map light because my skills are way better than they were when i first did it. So i made a brand new color coded harness using stranded wire with disconnects. Previously i had used solid strand wire because it was all i had, it was soldered crappily and the ground was just hooked to the dome light bolt. Suprized it lasted so long.

Anyways.... i re did the harness like a pro, and put in the new leds i made. Before i had cheap Chinese smd strips.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
      It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

been meaning to do this for so Long

Taught my future baby momma how to change spark plugs, and dizzy cap and rotor.
        I probably should change my valve seals soon. The stark plug threads have a little burnt on oil on them.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

put in the CD5 27.2mm front sway bar.

also found this

and this

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

that's cool your girl takes an interest in your car. can't tell you how many chicks ive dated that were worried about getting dirty. keeper fer shur...

Adding a larger diameter front sway bar will increase the tendency to understeer. Whether or not it does in this case, idk. Im sure the progress rear sway helps neutralize that characteristic but jussayin'... lemme know how it feels.

And i would have wrapped up that tear on the down-pipe with another layer of wrap before banding it up again. As for the rack, maybe time for a rebuild. At least a boot but if you're taking it out, might as well, eh?

Good updates!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

That picture with your GF. Yes.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

She told me last week she kinda has a crush on 3po too. That's pretty awesome i think.

So far it feels more evenly balanced. Haven't noticed much more understeer. But ive only drove to work so far. See how i feel about it in a week.

The axle I'll probably just replace. Weird how i never heard it before, until i saw it. That's all i hear now... pissing me off.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

upgraded my front speakers to 6.5"

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Man I need to get myself some new speakers. I blew mine. Hahahaha

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

inspiration for me!!!!
                      For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

last update, much needed

Soo..... a lot happened, i was basically finished with modding the rosewood sedan known as C-3PO. Aaand two weeks before i got married, an illegal with no license sitting perpendicular to two lanes of stopped forward traffic, and the nose of his toyota pickup scraped the whole passenger side of my car as i was in the outer left turn lane.

Soooo..... i figured i would just pick up another cb buta manual, and swap the stuff.

Found a white lx speed coupe with a rebuilt f22a1 bored 30 over. Swapped all my parts fixed the death trap stuff

The front driver side spring was cut, passenger front wasnt, the two rear springs looked like the photo above

Put in an exedy stage 1 clutch and fianza 8.5lb clutch in the dirty white coupe over the christmas break and it just wasnt the same. Even after completely retrofitting the interior with all leds, and putting my own birth mark on the driver fender, it just wasnt 3po.

My buddy is buying the rosewood and putting in work with him to put it back to running order. Dirty white coupe is up for sale tambien with all my goodies.

Because....

4 days ago i picked up a 2014 ford focus ST

252hp and 270ft/lbs of tq in a 2.0L turbo inline 4 its a fun car. Puts you in your seat for sure. Recaro seats and a 6 speed transmission with sync voice commands is pretty sweet. I ordered some rally armor before i even signed the paperwork.

So.... on to better things i guess.

I have new bisimoto valve sprngs and retainers for sale. Pm me

See ya! - quashish

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Damn, that's a hard way to go. Such a shame.

Btw that spring is in upside down.

Comment

Yeah, the guy i bought it from was an idiot

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

On to new things.

I guess I need to take heed and move on.
                              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                              X