Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Anyone Going to Watch Fast 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Going to Watch Fast 5?

its going to be a crazy ass movie

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1723702553/

Looks good!!! I wonder what how many awesome cars they're gonna bring out!!
    South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Originally posted by SpdJnky93 View Post
      Looks good!!! I wonder what how many awesome cars they're gonna bring out!!
      Got the Top 21!!!

http://screenrant.com/fast-five-cars-mikee-98549/

its Amazing!

Comment

meh im not gona waste my money to see it at the movies i might wait for it to come out on bluray....the last 3 were dumb so im not holding my breath for 5.
        sadly now days when they show previews of movies on tv all the good bits you see is all there is through the whole movie

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
        — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Madpol View Post
          meh im not gona waste my money to see it at the movies i might wait for it to come out on bluray....the last 3 were dumb so im not holding my breath for 5.
          sadly now days when they show previews of movies on tv all the good bits you see is all there is through the whole movie
          So True

Comment

My girl really wants to see it, she loves the Fast and Furious movies. I really like them too but it seems they are just turning into heist movies instead of actual STREET RACING! I thought that was the point of the movies lol All well, maybe they will get back to street races etc in the future

Comment

deff going to be seeing this movie but i think they just keep getting off the whole street racing theme. but im still a fan of all the fast and furious movies my favorite one is the first one

Comment

I will be going to see it opening night!

But I really don't think it will be that great. Just your typical heist movie.

I'm really going b/c it's a tradition now, plus I like watching all the ricers leave the parking lot at the same time.
                "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                  I will be going to see it opening night!

But I really don't think it will be that great. Just your typical heist movie.

I'm really going b/c it's a tradition now, plus I like watching all the ricers leave the parking lot at the same time.
                  lol

Comment

yeah thats my whole thing is that they have strayed away from what it was all about like in the first movie.
                    what you saw in the first movie was pretty much how i did it back when i was boy racing ..we all gathered in a random spot and did night drags and we had spotters looking out for cops and when the call was made we all scattered and met up at another spot lol.

we also did big chain drives all of us in a big line..it was awsome

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
                    — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                      i plan on seeing it when it comes out as well. and for the ricer car show in the parking lot, all the sounds of cheap mufflers.

the movie's story line is what's taking it off track from the whole street racing theme. they're adding all these extra drug jobs and have to add more story background to it to make the movie make sense...

the first one was an actual street racing theme, and then tokyo drift was good for introducing the drift scene to all the ppl who haven't gotten into it. the rest of the movies were just story..
                      RIP '91 LX.

Comment

Hell yeah!!!! they need to do one with cb7

91 lx that I call Cinnamon

Comment

I'm going
                          Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Yess i have watched all of them opening day

^MRT^

Comment

Local

Our local car forum got an entire cinema reserved and is having a meet / barbeque Friday for the movie.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X