got out of my 14 accord v6 and into...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got out of my 14 accord v6 and into...

a 16 focus rs. its a little more a month but its a big change. i love the awd and how it sounds. definitely a fun car. i hope it snows again this winter lol.

took those pics yesterday in the mountains. car is a blast to drive.
    COUPE K24

Nice purchase! I got to ride in my buddies and they are fun for sure.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I love the RS. We FINALLY got the good stuff from Ford! Great color, too.

Comment

I did a Ford event a few years back when the first STs were being released and I was impressed with the way the car drove. I can only imagine how more power and AWD would improve the car.

Has Ford come up with a solution to the HG issues?

Sometimes I want to go back in that direction. Cars like the RS don't help my willpower there.

Comment

Sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk best color option imho. One of my favorite cars for sure.
          Last edited by F22Chris; 10-29-2018, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Man - I love the RS so much. It is the quintessential hot hatch for the 21st century.

I haven't driven one yet, but if it's anything like my ST, then it must be an absolute riot.

Great buy.

What are your plans for it?
            14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

The RS gives me the fuzzies.
              Why'd you choose this one over the competition?

Snow in Atlanta...lol

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Right? It’s time for people to wear down jackets & wind breakers when it’s 68 degrees outside.

I’m going to by an ST myself after my bank statements reflect my raises. You still with Ford? Can you get their calibrations easily? 410lbs of torque sounds like it’s absolutely necessary.

Comment

That cracks me up everytime...I used to come home from school and work on the CB in shorts in December.

Torque is funnnnnnnn. The wife picked up a 335d. Please believe it's getting tuned soon.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

thanks for the compliments.

the car is actually wrapped gray. its a factory black car.

no real plans for it yet. just drive it.

this one had a long block put in it before i got it. the recall is usually a head gasket replacement. some were worse than others.

wasnt really looking for any car like this. the opportunity came up and i jumped on it. its all new to me lol.
                    COUPE K24

Comment

That's a pretty cool ride. A guy I work with has one and autocrosses it quite a bit. He has said that it is actually a LOT trickier to deal with than he expected (his expectations were based on his previous ST).

He said out of drift mode, it actually understeers pretty badly and in drift mode, it is always trying to spin, so he was going to start changing suspension parts to make it more neutral in "normal" mode or whatever it is. He was pretty surprised because the ST took very little effort to really maximize.

Still, they are pretty damn cool cars and they look really good too.
                      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

i havent really pushed mine too much. im scared of drift mode lol
                        COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                          i havent really pushed mine too much. im scared of drift mode lol
                          Well, and to be fair, he said it is a hoot on a backroad, but that was on a track where he was fully pushing it.

I was going to ask, did you sell your Accord private party? I am still debating how far I want to go down the rabbit hole and the new Volvo S60 R-Design is fuckin' sick.
                          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

nah traded at the dealer. they gave me 12,5k for it. thats what i wanted. could have got maybe 14k for it but it isnt worth the trouble for me. i really want an older s60r. i love volvos.
                            COUPE K24

Comment

I've had a strange interest in V70r's lately...

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                              X