Originally posted by JoshM View Post
    Those flatline's old wheels?
    yep yep. Hope those are new tires......

Comment

Coming along nicely man.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
        yep yep. Hope those are new tires......
        Those aren't new tires. Honestly the ones you had on there weren't in bad shape so I put the rear tires on the front so I could get the most wear out of them before I call in my favor for a free new set.

Only bad thing is the guy at the brake shop aired up the tires WAY too much so my first speed bump really hurt my back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
          Those aren't new tires. Honestly the ones you had on there weren't in bad shape so I put the rear tires on the front so I could get the most wear out of them before I call in my favor for a free new set.

Only bad thing is the guy at the brake shop aired up the tires WAY too much so my first speed bump really hurt my back.
          nah man trust me. those tires are trash. camber wear on the Fusions and the super steeles were even but they are all on the wear indicator or worse.

You need to get those tires ASAP.

Comment

You should have seen my old tires... I've driven on worse but I will be getting the new tires within the month. I just don't want to see the brakes w/o the wheels for a while after 5 hours working on the damn brakes yesterday.

Comment

Snapped some pics tonight while I was waiting for my girlfriend to get off work.

Messing with the interior lighting:

Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 02:23 AM.

Comment

sweet sweet. those wheels have always been very picture friendly when they're clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                  sweet sweet. those wheels have always been very picture friendly when they're clean.
                  I haven't cleaned them since I got them from ya.

Still they make for great pics.

Comment

Looking good bro! I see you got Flaline's old wheels!
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                      Looking good bro! I see you got Flaline's old wheels!
                      Yep. I love that 6 spoke look.

Comment

Yep. I love that 6 spoke look.
                        Same here! I thought about buying them but I have to get the cb7 running 1st so you beat me to it! But did you see them back when they were black?

Don't mind the black spot on the door!
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Same here! I thought about buying them but I have to get the cb7 running 1st so you beat me to it! But did you see them back when they were black?

Don't mind the black spot on the door!
                          Yeah I saw them. I was planning on going back to black with maybe a red pinstripe around the edge but the polished look is kinda growing on me.

I found some Rota center caps online so those might be the next thing I get after an air filter. I don't like the cap-less look.

Comment

Yeah I saw them. I was planning on going back to black with maybe a red pinstripe around the edge but the polished look is kinda growing on me.

I found some Rota center caps online so those might be the next thing I get after an air filter. I don't like the cap-less look.
                            I feel you! Since you said the polished look is growing in you, can always do black with a polished lip! Have you heard about the TR friday night meet?
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

I feel you! Since you said the polished look is growing in you, can always do black with a polished lip! Have you heard about the TR friday night meet?
                              No I haven't. The only meet I've heard about is the USF garage meet on the 6th. Must have details!!!

Comment

I haven't heard about that one but the one I'm talking about is every(or mostly) friday night @ 9!

PM h22Cb7Guy...he knows about it...

Originally posted by h22Cb7Guy View Post
                                There is another TR meet on fridays at lowes in riverview on gibsonton then after that we usually go out to causeway.
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=146685
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X