No announcement yet.

Mike1357 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome idea! Thank you very much for mentioning and sharing it. I'll definitely use the info to make something of my own.

The more I look at the car, the more I want to keep the rocket bunny wing. I still might transfer it over to the coupe trunk though.
    Last edited by Mike1357; 10-25-2015, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Here's the first full picture of the car I've taken in a while. It looked naked without a lip.

And here are the beginning steps of the winglets. I already ordered the material for it.

Comment

Bought new tires for the first time in my life.

Finished up my lip winglets. Haven't done a DIY in a while. Thanks again SanJoCaF22DrAcc.

Comment

loving the aggressive look you are going for.

You don't have pictures of what the winglets looked like before modifying them?

Comment

I'm digging the GRacer. Is that the same 97-01 Prelude lip that Ronald Type-R had? I think I like that it has the GReddy log on it compared to the GRacer I had on mine which was for a 94-95 Accord. You should try to make the right opening functional as a ram air scoop to jam outside air into the bay. I always wanted to fab that up for my setup but never got around to doing it.

What's that rear spoiler from? I like how it could possibly sit right at the body line on the rear quarter.

Comment

Thanks Excalibur, it's all really starting to come together lately. I ended up making the winglets from scratch so there really wasn't any modifying necessarily.

AccordWarrior, yeah, it's the same Prelude lip Ronald had. He's been a huge inspiration since the beginning. I didn't think about making the right side an intake; I'll look into that. I really need to relocate the battery eventually to free up that space.
              The rear spoiler is from a Cressida. It still needs a lot of work though. I'm waiting to swap the trunk before I move forward with it a little more I just need to get a good set of coupe inner lights.

Comment

Finally washed the car and took some decent overall pictures.

Comment

bruh

that's a whole other level

Comment

Thanks man. Hopefully I'll get my truck finished this year so I can get the car painted.

Comment

car looks great dude!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

Is that a rocket bunny? The hell is that spoiler? Shits badass!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I'm truly appreciative.

Yes, that's a rocket bunny spoiler for an S13 Coupe.

Comment

damn I just realized i'm doing something similar to my cb as to what you are doing.

Cb looks good man keep up the work
                            NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                            DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

I had to go take a peek. It's cool to see another member doing some race inspired car enhancements (see what I did there? ). Thanks for the props.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                                I had to go take a peek. It's cool to see another member doing some race inspired car enhancements (see what I did there? ). Thanks for the props.
                                Lol I saw what you did there. Stance and dumped look is cool but you can't drive aggressive without worrying about you pan or other stuff. No prob man we need to inspire other people to do the race look.
                                NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                                DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X