Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought a car and it has options I cant find!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
    Might be hard to get that old analogue phone working with the cellular carriers of today. Might be able to set it up for emergency use!
    Car phones no longer work because they're analog. Remember everything is digital now. The Lexus SC also had car phones and those are analog as well and no longer work.

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
      id sell it to someone for the nostalgia, and get some real parts.
      itd be kinda like yeah, I fired up my Apple ][e to post on here but the internet bogged down my 300 baud apple cat modem.

or gut it and put in some of todays technology. but either way if you could use it youd get a ticket since its not hands free anyway.

looks cool though.

Real parts Lol this one looks pretty real to me. Just kidding I know what you mean 8) I've got a ton of things I need to replace on the EP and the CD so I'm definitely going to sell it.
      I wake up in the morning and piss excellence!

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneAccord View Post
        Car phones no longer work because they're analog. Remember everything is digital now. The Lexus SC also had car phones and those are analog as well and no longer work.
        i saw an ad in hemmings motor news that a electronics shop could take that analog phone and use a digital phone disassembled to make it work again

gonna have to get an issue to try and find that ad again
        http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
          i saw an ad in hemmings motor news that a electronics shop could take that analog phone and use a digital phone disassembled to make it work again

gonna have to get an issue to try and find that ad again
          That would be cool as f**k

Comment

Gus knows a lot about these. I think. Whats his name on here...oh, fuck. I'm friends with him on Facebook, lol. Pretty sure I've seen him with one and I think he even discussed hooking it up.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

NightWolf. ^^^

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                NightWolf. ^^^
                Good to know Thanks, I'll have to contact him.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                  Gus knows a lot about these. I think. Whats his name on here...oh, fuck. I'm friends with him on Facebook, lol. Pretty sure I've seen him with one and I think he even discussed hooking it up.
                  I bought one off a member here and I think it was Gus
                  http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

I had a brand new phone headunit, and handset, still had the plastic on it. Guess I should've hung onto it as I sold it way cheaper than 700. damn
                    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
                      I have one, an yes it was an option or accessory. I found a couple in cb7's too and an Acura CL. It's cool that its all hooked up tho, I had everything for my car at one point but got lost in storage.
                      The cb7 phone is much bigger and connected to the center console and hangs on the passenger side.

There was a brand new complete phone on eBay for 700 and it sold pretty fast.
                      My cb used to have an oem phone in it. I can get pics if you like
                      visit vgruk

Comment

still have mine around somewhere. and I still see a few in the junkyards every now and then...

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                        X