Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 CB7tuner.com calendars (CB7s and "Other Automotive")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    Yours were actually some of the best submissions I received.

I still haven't gotten enough to make it happen. I suppose we're not going to have a calendar this year.
    If it isn't going to happen, can we see the submittals?

I'm as guilty as any - folks, keep the calendar in mind all year long when photographing your cars.
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
      If it isn't going to happen, can we see the submittals?

I'm as guilty as any - folks, keep the calendar in mind all year long when photographing your cars.
      x2. I'd like to see the submissions as well.
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Yeah, I'll see if I can get the submissions posted.

I may still throw together a combined calendar. I do greatly appreciate the submissions sent, and I mean no insult to anyone when I say that some of them weren't passable (better to send a longshot than leave me with nothing at all to work with!) Most of my complaints dealt only with the background and overall composition, not the cars themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
          East coast people have a much different view on distance driving from us in the midwest, apparently. The last accord meet I went to was in Chicago, an 8-hour drive for me from Springfield, MO, with a stopover in St Louis to pick up some more MO members (adam, mike, and a couple others).
          Oh yeah...I remember that meet, lol. I didn't go anywhere in my CB but ive gone all over in my 6G. I've been all over MO, drove 9 hours to Columbus, OH, Chicago, Memphis.

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Yeah, I'll see if I can get the submissions posted.

I may still throw together a combined calendar. I do greatly appreciate the submissions sent, and I mean no insult to anyone when I say that some of them weren't passable (better to send a longshot than leave me with nothing at all to work with!) Most of my complaints dealt only with the background and overall composition, not the cars themselves.
          So you're saying there's a chance...?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Maybe. I dunno.

Since making this thread, I've seen about two dozen very nice pictures posted on Facebook. It's kinda sad.

Comment

Maybe change the thread in your sig to "Wanna be in the 2015 CB7tuner Calendar? CLICK HERE to learn how!"
              90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
              08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

can i put my bike and my car in 1 photo?

Comment

At this point... why the hell not!

Comment

Dude....

Make an "All Out" calendar. I'd buy it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                      Dude....

Make an "All Out" calendar. I'd buy it.
                      I would buy it too.
                      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Submitted these for OA. Hopefully they make the cut.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

As long as the specs are correct, the pictures certainly are! Probably the last one, as it's the best overall image, I think.

When'd you pick that up?

Comment

you submitted a stock honda accord? i guess my dodge ram will work?
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Half of the submissions have been stock cars, or near stock cars.

At this point, an attractive picture is more important than a uniquely modified car. January is 2/3 over.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                                you submitted a stock honda accord? i guess my dodge ram will work?
                                If I can submit a stock Ford E350 van that looks like whale, you can submit a Dodge Ram.

Comment

Working...
                                X